The 4-burner gas grills can cook fantastic dishes with barely any fuss. An excellent grill may endure for numerous seasons provided that you keep it before and the following working. But why if you opt for a 4-burner?
The majority of these cooking channels are outfitted with shelves, tool racks, and cabinets to your gasoline tanks. Whether you’re in the kitchen or picnic in the backyard, then you are able to comfortably carry these mobile gadgets. Four burners and a side burner can concurrently treat multiple meals or maintain 1 dish warm while others cook.
A top-notch grill, if well cared for, can last for ages. To make this job an excellent deal easier for you, we took our time to research the best 4-burner gas grills in this informative article. Nevertheless, the very best gas grill for you depends upon your living circumstances. Proceed through our list of the 12 best 4-burner gas grills and pick the one which features a cooking advantage.
- List Of 12 Best 4-Burner Gas Grill Reviews
- 1. Weber 62011001 Genesis II E-410 Liquid Propane Grill
- 2. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 3. Broil King Regal S490 Pro- Stainless Steel – 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill
- 4. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
- 5. Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table
- 6. Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 7. Royal Gourmet GD401C 4-Burner Portable Propane Flat Top Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
- 8. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Flat Top Gas Grill
- 9. Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie
- 10. NNexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel
- 11. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- 12. Blaze Grills 32-Inch Built-In 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
- Best Tips for Cooking on a Gas BBQ
- Buying Guide for the Best 4 Burner Gas Grill
List Of 12 Best 4-Burner Gas Grill Reviews
1. Weber 62011001 Genesis II E-410 Liquid Propane Grill
- The Weber brand does not really want an introduction and doesn’t their Genesis range. For most, the Genesis scope is the first port of call for individuals diving into the gas grill array. And for good reasons: Weber has manufactured some of the ideal gas grills available in the industry.
- The Genesis II E-410 lives up to the standing superbly. It boasts a good deal of power, fantastic heat retention and distribution, and it looks great. Its 4 stainless steel burners unite with Weber’s brand new patented Grease Management System to lessen flare-ups, providing you with an even cookout in addition to easy cleanup after usage.
- These burners sit under a generous 646 square inches of cooking area and also have added 198-square-inch side heating racks to help improve your grilling versatility and freedom.
2. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Char-Broil is among the renowned brands which provide forms of gas grills to satisfy your requirements. This Performance four-burner is no exception. It includes thick cast-iron grates which have exceptional resistance to rust, a quick ignition system, plus a porcelain-coated skillet.
- These are within the stainless steel which not only works under harsh circumstances but also makes it visually attractive. What’s more, the burners distribute even heat throughout the 425 inches of grilling area. You’re able to spark them with a straightforward digital ignition mechanism for quicker response.
- One side of this grill supplies a lidded side burner. When it isn’t being used, then keep the lid and utilize it like a secondary cooking area very similar to another foldable side dish. That means you won’t need to step away from the grill to prepare an additional dish or sauce. Whatever you need is going to be appropriate in your reach.
- In addition, the most important lid includes a temperature gauge to track the heat so you are able to avoid burning the favorite meal even when you’re a novice at it. As a result of the key lid, the more gas grill includes greater warmth retention compared to the most fundamental four burners. Char-Broil Performance is a cart-style gas grill that permits a fantastic balance of stability and freedom, even on the surface.
3. Broil King Regal S490 Pro- Stainless Steel – 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill
- Broil King’s gas grill is constructed from heavy gauge stainless steel and ceramic. Dual-tube burners plus a level R-wave cooking system empower uniform temperature distribution, while Regal Pro burner grids made from 9mm good steel ensure durability and heat retention. The potent side burner lets you create sauces or side dishes concurrently. The device also has rotisserie centers and rotisserie kits.
- Solid rod 9mm Stainless Steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills, providing great heat retention and giving bold sear marks; Stainless Steel provides lasting durability so your grill is always ready.
- The cool blue LED-lit control knobs let you see exactly where the controls on your grill are set and add a stylish glow to your Outdoor patio space. Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer.
4. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
- Below’s a 4-burner gas grill from Weber appropriate for massive relatives. The Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 is a massive grill built with generally high quality. Designed with two small wheels on one side too as two major wheels outside for easy mobility.
- Like the remaining grills at the Genesis lineup, the S-435 involves a powerful GS4 transportation system. This high-performance grilling system constitutes center barbecuing requirements that give you the best cooking experience.
- With the principal burner releasing up to 48,000 BTU per hr, you may be sure of having enough hot to grill your meals. The S-435 also comprises the iGrill-3 app-connected thermometer screen. This display presents real-time temperature at the ease of your smartphone.
5. Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table
- The Royal Gourmet provides four burners, each having an output of 12,000 BTU (48,000 complete ), and also an ample 584 square inches of cooking area.
- Versatility appears to have been a part of this program as it came into designing the unit; it’s transportable and rolls around fine and easily, although it also offering a double cooking surface; one side-by-side and another being a flat griddle which may be exchanged to be used readily.
- Additionally, it folds away into a great compact dimension to let you make it into the campsite or shore, or where you cook. We are blown away by the concept that a four-burner grill may be anything less than a nightmare to transfer, so this is fantastic!
6. Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- If you’re searching for durability, cooking versatility, sleek design, ample storage & training room, and a cost that will not cause you to gasp, look no more. The Char-Broil 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill might be the device for you.
- This 4 burner grill provides 36,000 BTUs of cooking power across its 425-square-inch cooking surface-sufficient space to accommodate up to 20 hamburgers simultaneously! Should you want more distance, then move on to a 10,000 BTU lidded side burner, which also folds down to provide you another side table for prepping.
- Also featured are porcelain-coated cast-iron grates, that are rust and stick-resistant, providing you a very long lifespan and a fresh cooking experience. Since we are speaking about cleanup, I must also mention that Char-Broil made a grease-management system that’s powerful, easy to get, and fast to clean.
- This grill includes a top-to-bottom stainless steel design that seems contemporary and feels powerful. This grill includes a closed-cart design using a cupboard, which provides you two extra perks. Not only is the septic tank always from perspective, but you also have additional storage space for the cooking utensils, utensils, and grilling equipment.
7. Royal Gourmet GD401C 4-Burner Portable Propane Flat Top Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
- You might choose to take your barbecue beside you on a camping excursion, and it helps when the gadget was designed to be mobile. This one is constructed from stainless steel with wheels so that you can quickly move it from place to place as you’re on site. Additionally, it utilizes liquid propane as fuel that’s anticipated as nobody is taking natural gas in their camping trip.
- The energy made by the burners totals 48000 BTU/h, which can be kind of a frequent theme with these kinds of grills. A vital selling point is that the addition of unwanted tables which you may use to put the foods you cooked.
- Furthermore, there are hooks to your own tools along with a bottle opener to your beers. The simple fact which you may fold the framework of this cooker will create this instrument match simpler in the back of your car.
8. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Flat Top Gas Grill
- Easy assembly, and speedy ignition. You will get a back grease or a leading grease drain. The griddle top is readily removable. Four independently controlled burners with low to elevated temperature settings deliver versatile cooking choices.
- Four industrial power, caster brakes (two are lockable). Strong stainless steel burners for long-distance, and compact Rolled Steel surface for exceptional heat retention and distribution.
9. Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie
- The Monument Grill 17842 barbeque toolset is just one of the very best 4-burner stainless steel gas grills that you will need to be a barbecue master. Suitable for grilling big and smallish amounts for a household or gathering. This version also includes a rotisserie. The Rotisserie is a durable stainless steel device in which you could hook your meat.
- An advantage of this Rotisserie is the fact that it allows you’ve got a maximum Grill. With the angled flame tamer style of the Grill, it permits the propane flame to spread evenly through the food. The 513 square inches primary cooking space and 210 square inches warming rack offers you enough cooking area. Along with also the porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grate is lasting and doesn’t trust easily.
- Features 4-burners that provide around 60,000 BTUs of cooking power. It is possible to enjoy multiple cooking options for this Grill. You have the luxury to select what best suits your requirements. The stainless steel lid of the Grill helps keep in the taste of what you are grilling.
- Additionally, it will come with an integrated lid thermometer so that you can always track the temperature. And like gas grills, the Monument 17842 has an electrical ignition for the simple start-up. This Grill also includes LED-lit control knobs, which assist you to grill at night and provides flavor to your general grilling experience.
10. NNexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel
- This 4-burner gas grill with a side burner includes 4 chief burners that supply 60,000 BTUs of heat to the cooking surface. The grilling surface is 644 square inches large which is sufficient for cooking a great deal of food. Each burner provides around 12,000 BTUs of heat.
- They are manufactured from stainless steel, which means they are durable and durable due to the resistance to the heat and they do not corrode. The side burner is one of the excellent features this Nexgrill 4-burner gas grill has since you are able to do more flexible cooking when preparing extra side dishes together with the grill.
- Every one of those burners comes with a digital igniter system for its simplest startup. Above the burners would be the grates which are made from stainless steel. That is another fantastic feature since the Nexgrill 4-burner propane grill will be quite simple to wash.
- Additionally, the steel empowers the food does not stick and they’re perfect heat retainers for your very best grilling experience. The measurements of the Nexgrill 4-burner stainless steel gas grill are 25″ in span, 46″ in diameter, and 51″ in thickness. It weighs about 97 lbs, so it is heavy and you’ll need help when constructing it.
- With this Nexgrill 4-burner propane gas grill, you’ll find the further heating rack that is 164.5 square inches large. It provides you more grilling area and it is also manufactured from stainless steel. It permits you to keep meals hot.
11. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- The Cuisinart CGG-7400 is a cart-style grill, and it comprises powerful burners. This version provides 443 square inches of the principal cooking surface in addition to a 167-square inch warming rack.
- On either side, you will discover metal shelves. While this does not offer you lots of choices in preparing side dishes, it is going to offer a solid prepping surface. That is particularly true, given the longer shelf layout. The cooking grates are just another highlight seeing as they’re heavy and can withstand constant cooking for extended hours.
- The spin start ignition is quite user-friendly and ensures that if something goes wrong with a single burner, then it’s still possible to use others easily. Another reason I advise this version is that the 11,000BTU evaluation of each burner. It ought to guarantee a fantastic sear and char marks each moment.
- Last but not least believe the temperature controller is on-point, involving the adjustability of these burners, appropriate spacing between them, along the thick lid.
12. Blaze Grills 32-Inch Built-In 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
- The 32″ 4-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner with propane gas grill has been constructed to a high-quality framework. It’s manufactured from 304 stainless steel that’s among the toughest grades of steel accessible and every one of the four burners is effective at 14,000 BTUs of heat. There’s an added back burner that’s capable of 10,000 BTUs of heat.
- The grid is big enough in 552 square inches to cook a broad choice of things for almost any family members or friend occasion. The grills have fire stabilization framing built to every burner that averts flare-ups and sends the fire evenly to get a full-flavored barbeque.
- The grill includes a drip pan that runs the complete width of this device that makes cleanup simple. The whole barbeque is effective at around 66,000 BTUs of cooking power. It’s customized heating zones that produce the cooking surface to temperature certain zones for perfect cooking temperatures. The grill includes a flash tube crossover and ignition to get numerous tactics to cook and light the meals.
Best Tips for Cooking on a Gas BBQ
Buying Guide for the Best 4 Burner Gas Grill
Whenever you’re wanting to purchase a 4-burner gas grill, then there are a few critical features that you will need to keep an eye out for, which means that you are able to create the best possible choice for your requirements.
It’s necessary to get a model with a lasting and high-quality structure. If the grill has been badly equipped, it will rust, and you’ll have to replace it in 1-2 years.
Materials that are durable and largely used on high-quality grill exteriors are primarily regular steel and stainless steel. If you decide on a product made from this substance, the device will function well for a long time to come and will probably be resistant to weather conditions, rust, or wear.
Additionally, it’s necessary that you clean and maintains your 4-burner gas grill frequently. If you do not do some claiming whatsoever, it is irrelevant whether the device is constructed from the strongest and most lasting substance on the market, it will corrode.
Consider just how much cooking area you’ll need. As all of the models featured in this listing include 4 burners, the major cooking area is generally involving 500-650 square inches, which will be more than enough for everybody to cook meals for a big group of individuals.
There are smaller versions on the listing or versions that have a blend of 2 grill kinds, with double surface zones, which might not have enough cooking space for a huge group of individuals but nevertheless might be sufficient for the typical household. That is why you need to think about the grilling area of every version.
Performance & Heat Distribution
You might believe that getting 4 burners is sufficient to offer great performance and equally heat supply, but it’s a tiny bit more complex than that. Having 4 burners is great, but when the heat isn’t correctly spread throughout the cooking area, and then the grill might have many cold and hot spots, which makes it very difficult for you to correctly grill foods.
For the very best heat supply, there is a lot of variables that come in drama as it is dependent upon grate substance, unit isolation, burner electricity, etc. To get a grill that offers a great heat supply, you need to think about its isolation and construction. The best possible alternative is to have a dual wall lid, so the heat does not escape, which makes the supply more evenly.
Using a 4 burner gas grill, then you need to expect to get a unit that doesn’t arrive in a streamlined design. They are normally full-size grills, together with big dimensions, and require a good deal of room in your backyard.
However, what you could do is select a version that’s somehow portable. Having moving wheels can allow you to maneuver the device around if you have to relocate it into a new place. The identical thing applies to tables. If they’re foldable, you are able to fold them if you do not need them, which means you save space and also have more workspace around.
The top-cited variables are most likely the fundamental characteristics for you to think about. When most products have strong burners or stainless steel structures, the extra attributes are what will make the difference between versions.
It’s bad to invest a good deal of cash on versions with gaudy and unnecessary attributes but an additional facet burner or an integrated temperature estimate may be convenient in the long term. Other added features that are worth thinking about are the committed hooks, additional storage area, warming racks, etc.
If it comes to merchandise measurements you ought to take into account the width, the height, and the thickness of the goods. If you’re going to buy the 4-burner gas grills, you then would like to be certain it will be the ideal size and height for your outside area. The product measurements are also likely to become a significant element in deciding how much heat you can create for this grill.
You should take notice that the real size of this item might fluctuate depending on the brand, version, as well as version number. The fantastic thing about these grills is they are a top-quality product produced from a durable substance, and thus they’ll last you a very long time without needing to be substituted.
Some cooking grills have a rotisserie function and are large enough to cook burger patties or beef at one time. Pick from our list of the 12 best 4-burner gas grills which meet your requirements.