Cake pans are essential in any kitchen! They’re flexible dishes that do a lot more than simply bake cakes. A whole lot of individuals use 9×13 pans for items like casseroles, pizzas, cinnamon rolls, and much more. These dishes are fine as they’re deep so that you can bake liquid or deep-dish things inside them.
Together with the best 9×13 pan accessible, developing a high-quality cake is easy – although it will still depend upon your skills and components. But seeking a superb cake pan isn’t straightforward.
If you are in the market for a brand new 9×13 pan to substitute one that has seen better days, or in case you’re attempting to help construct a buddy or kid’s kitchen essentials.
We’ve read thousands of reviews from shoppers exactly like you to come across the best 9×13 pans which you may purchase. From top-rated glass baking dishes to heirloom-quality stoneware ones.
- List Of 17 Best 9×13 Pan Reviews
- 1. Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9×13 Covered Cake Pan
- 2. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan 9 x 13 Inch
- 3. Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 9 x 13-Inch Pan
- 4. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware Baking Pan With Lid – 9 Inch x 13 Inch
- 5. Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish
- 6. USA Pan Bakeware Rectangular 9 x 13 inch Cake Pan
- 7. Springform Pan Cheesecake Pan Leakproof
- 8. Fat Daddio’s Sheet Cake Pan, 9 x 13 x 3 Inch
- 9. Libbey Baker’s Premium Glass Casserole Baking Dish
- 10. Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware
- 11. Ayesha Curry Nonstick Bakeware Baking Pan With Lid
- 12. Rachael Ray Yum-O Nonstick Bakeware 9×13 Cake Pan
- 13. Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9×13 Covered Cake Pan
- 14. Emile Henry Made In France HR Modern Classics Large Rectangular Baker
- 15. T-fal Signature Nonstick Cake Pan, 9 x 13-Inch
- 16. SWEEJAR Ceramic Bakeware Set, Rectangular Baking Dish Lasagna Pans for Cooking
- 17. Foil Pans with Lids – 9×13 Aluminum Pans with Covers
- Buying Guide for the Best 9×13 Pan
- Why You Need 9×13 Pans?
- How to Line a Pan with Parchment Paper
- Frequently Asked Questions
List Of 17 Best 9×13 Pan Reviews
1. Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9×13 Covered Cake Pan
- Nordic Ware is just another frequent brand in the area of kitchen utensils and baking dishes. This pan is really terrific! It is budget-friendly and comes with a lid.
- The lid with this particular pan can also be aluminum so that it’s a little stronger. Additionally, it is raised so it will not destroy your frosting when you’ve got a cake in the pan.
- This 9×13 pan is made out of natural aluminum substances. The organic aluminum signifies that this pan should last you a life without rusting. It is powerful and durable. Aluminum has amazing heat conductivity so that helps with the cooking and firming of this dish indoors.
- The rim is reinforced steel to generate the pan sturdy and lower the probability of any bending or warping. This pan is hand wash only. however, it’s non-stick so that it’s quite easy to clean when you finish!
2. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan 9 x 13 Inch
- The OXO Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Cake Pan is commercial-grade and assembled utilizing heavy-gauge aluminized steel. This design not only creates the pan lasting but also enables heat to be evenly dispersed through the pan. It features a micro-textured blueprint to market appropriate airflow.
3. Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 9 x 13-Inch Pan
- The best 9×13 pan for hauling between potlucks or unique occasions, the Wilton Recipe Right Pan pairs semi-gloss coating using a handy plastic lid to proceed. The very best part, it is priced affordably enough to catch two.
- When it’s brownies or additional gooey s’ mores pubs, this 9×13 pan’s non-stick coating isn’t a joke. A vast assortment of candy syrups scoop easily on the tray surface and allow it to be well suited for regular baking favorites. The medium-colored coating gives a great balance of browning without over bringing heat and leaving borders overcooked.
- The plastic lid might not be as sturdy as the metal outside, but it nevertheless provides decent flexibility. After fully cooling baked goods directly from the oven, top off with the plastic lid and then take them directly to an event with no difficulty.
- The lid is increased 1.5 inches over the pan which means there is sufficient space for frosting and sprinkles too. Additionally, it is especially useful for loading up a dessert variety and packaging to potlucks, picnics, and much more.
4. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware Baking Pan With Lid – 9 Inch x 13 Inch
- Transporting baked goods is easier than ever with the Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Rectangular Cake Pan with a lid. Featuring heavy-duty construction, the durable rectangular pan with lid reliably resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and helps reduce hot spots that can burn baked goods.
- This 9×13 cake pan’s thick construction resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and also helps decrease hot spots. Nonstick inside and outside delivers great food discharge with the rapid cleanup.
- The convenient and sturdy plastic lid makes it easy to take a birthday cake to a family party, or lasagna to a neighbor’s house while preserving both appearance and freshness.
5. Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish
- This is going to be the next Pyrex look with this list of best 9×13 pans. The handle with this particular glass casserole dish is slightly a bit more thin and pliable, which might be a problem for anybody with traction problems. Additionally, this glass isn’t designed to withstand the thermal shock of moving from oven to freezer or straight back.
- But everything else about this Made-in-the-USA glass dish is exactly what you would expect from a high-quality Pyrex baking dish. This includes clear glass that heats fast and evenly and is oven, dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
6. USA Pan Bakeware Rectangular 9 x 13 inch Cake Pan
- As its name implies the 9×13 pan is produced right here in the USA. And it is an extremely good, well-established new also. It is made from commercial-grade, heavy-gauge aluminized steel, making it especially sturdy and durable.
- It’s a distinctive patented silicone nonstick coating, also known as American. And that prevents even the stickiest of foods from sticking to the pan and rather provides an extremely simple release of foods in the pans.
- This usually means you don’t need to line the pan with baking paper in case you don’t need to. This also subsequently makes the pan effortless to clean. One more thing that’s different about this particular cake pan is the fact that it’s corrugated inside, on both bottoms and the sides.
- This prevents any knife from making scratches from the 9×13 pan as you cut off your baked products since the knife only can not penetrate as deeply. Therefore it remains in good shape.
7. Springform Pan Cheesecake Pan Leakproof
- It is quite rare to find European kitchen merchandise peddled on the US marketplace, but there’s a reason behind everything. The Meleg is your top 9×13 Springform pan equally in the US, in Europe, and everywhere. Nothing comes near the readily removable bottom along with the carbon steel surrounding the item.
- Even specialist bakeries have these as their first line of protection since you can readily switch between baking a straightforward Pizza into a complex and multi-layered cheesecake.
- To top it off, the simple fact that there are only two elements to the Meleg create the building and disassembling procedure so simple, that it is not worthy of any extended descriptions.
8. Fat Daddio’s Sheet Cake Pan, 9 x 13 x 3 Inch
- Made with environmentally friendly material, this 9×13 pan is an exceptional alternative for baking cakes, brownies, big loaves of bread, and also additional stuffed deep dish pizzas. Having the experience of creating the very best baking pans for more than 50 decades, Fat Daddio’s has gained fame by itself.
- This product is produced out of a fresh scientific strategy, anodizing aluminum, making the product durable, secure, healthy, and can take care of vital pH materials like lemon juice and tomato sauce.
- The anodized aluminum makes certain the substance’s natural pores are closed so there aren’t any unwanted tastes absorbed along the baked thing remains free of sticking to the ground. Additionally, anodized aluminum is also an environmentally safe product that’s formed without the inclusion of harmful substances.
- Not only are you currently baking great items, but also you play your role in maintaining the environment safe and secure. In addition, the aluminum produces this pan capable to resist high temperatures, and also you’ll be able to bake readily inside it without worrying about irregular salty or hot spots.
- This Libbey baking dish contains measurements of 9×13, also it’s extremely resistant. It’s a fantastic layout, and it’s extremely effective in many recipes.
- You are able to get this dish in various sizes too. Additionally, if you believe you want a lot of these, you may wish to buy a pair of five.
10. Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware
- 9-Inch by 13-inch coated cake pan. This coated cake pan is made of heavy gauge steel which resists warping for good baking results. Long-lasting nonstick coating offers excellent food release
- This non-stick cake pan includes a handy, sturdy snap-on lid and contains brilliant rubberized grippy grips to offer a confident grip. The 9×13 cake pan and lid are dishwashers safe to conserve more time and effort from the kitchen; the pan is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. Ayesha Curry Nonstick Bakeware Baking Pan With Lid
- Here’s an exceptional alternative for you. This really is a 9×13 copper pan with a plastic lid. Let us be clear, however: that pan is aluminum in color but is really made out of high-performance steel rather than copper.
- We do not need you to believe you are getting a formal aluminum pan with this choice, but steel is a superb material for a skillet!
- The advantages of the best 9×13 pan are extended which makes it a lot easier to deal with the pan and then attach the foil or lid or anything you might have to. The base layer is textured using a diamond pattern inlay that helps with backend attributes and also the sturdiness of this pan.
12. Rachael Ray Yum-O Nonstick Bakeware 9×13 Cake Pan
- Offered in five color combinations, the Rachael Ray Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Baking Pan enables consumers to cook all from brownies into lasagna.
- The silicone grips provide a wonderful grip so that your hands will not slide taking the dish from the oven. This version also has a greater heat capacity of 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
13. Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9×13 Covered Cake Pan
- With the exact same classic design as the 1950s, this pan is most probably the exact same version your mother or grandma utilized. The Nordic Ware Classic Metal 9×13 Covered Cake Pan is a fantastic alternative that includes a lid and can withstand years of use.
- For catering quality for a reasonable price, the slick, pure aluminum pan, and cover travel smoothly between particular events for outstanding support. The cover is just for use after meals have cooled but leave for easy and gently sealed storage after baking.
- Reinforced rims decrease the opportunity of pan warping from the oven, but do have some surface roughness and bare edges. There is no non-stick coating, which means proper greasing and oiling are essential to eliminate cakes easily. Even though it isn’t the simplest pan to use for baking, it still functions nicely as a hybrid that could operate equally well for casseroles and lasagnas.
14. Emile Henry Made In France HR Modern Classics Large Rectangular Baker
- Emile Henry bakeware and butter was created in France in 1850, in which they have mastered the recipe for high-quality, heirloom-worthy ceramic over time. The high-fired Burgandy clay heats fast and evenly and retains heat well. That is particularly helpful once you’re carrying this 9×13 pan in the oven to the table and also need second helpings to be so hot as the initial ones.
- It is oven-safe around 520 degrees F (271 degrees C), which means that you may use it for roasting or perhaps broiling. Along with the clay is thermal-shock resistant, which means that you may go from oven or microwave to refrigerator or freezer without any fear of flying debris. The ceramic casserole dish glazed finish generates an easy-to-clean surface which requires just to be rinsed and gently scrubbed to eliminate even the many stuck-on food remnants.
- And when all those qualities were not sufficient to convince you this ceramic skillet is just one worth adding to your kitchen, think about Emile Henry stands behind a 10-year guarantee in case your product shows signs of producing flaws in your years of usage.
15. T-fal Signature Nonstick Cake Pan, 9 x 13-Inch
- It comes from leading manufacturer T-fal, the brand that’s famous for its non-stick cookware. We adore non-stick cookware such as this for our cake pans. Not only does this mean you have the simple release of your bakes in the 9×13 pan, but in addition, it means it is a doddle to clean up then.
- It is created from medium-weight steel, so it isn’t too heavy to use, and it provides exceptional heat retention and even heat distribution.
- In addition, we enjoy the grips placed on the shorter edges of the best 9×13 pan. It means that you may catch the pan in the oven without worrying about getting meals onto your own oven gloves.
16. SWEEJAR Ceramic Bakeware Set, Rectangular Baking Dish Lasagna Pans for Cooking
- If you’re trying to find a pair of baking dishes, then this could be one of the best investments. It includes three unique dishes of different dimensions and many colors. It’s possible to gather a whole dinner with this collection. The plan is ergonomic and stylish so which you may get the most from these.
17. Foil Pans with Lids – 9×13 Aluminum Pans with Covers
- If you are running a catering company or restaurant, then these foil pans are suitable for keeping food for shipping or take-out also. Make an impressive demonstration with sturdy silver pans.
- Made of top excellent aluminum foil, this 9″ x 13″ Aluminum Foil Pan & Lid Value Pack from Stock Your Home is eco-friendly and recyclable. Therefore don’t be concerned about cleaning up, simply toss them when you are done!
Buying Guide for the Best 9×13 Pan
Baking dishes are plentiful – and several are quite magnificent. But looks are not a fantastic indicator of just how well a baking dish will function from the oven. For the matter, cost, name brand, and substance are not always foolproof signs of quality.
When we were assessing these products to produce this record of the very best 9×13 pans we considered several significant facets, and we paid attention to the testimonials that emphasized experiences with these components, also.
Baking dishes come in many different materials, such as glass, stoneware, ceramic, metal, and ceramic. The sort of material you need to buy is mainly a personal option. Metal baking dishes are generally thinner and lighter (and more economical ), which might be attractive to people with limited mobility or traction problems. Some thin metallic 9×13 pans additionally heat unevenly, which can result in hot spots, or areas that cook quicker than others.
As previously mentioned, metal baking dishes are normally lighter (unless they are cast iron) since they are thinner. Glass, stoneware, ceramic, and ceramic dishes can be a few pounds. Some thicker materials might have grips on either end of this 9×13-inch pan to assist in carrying or transferring the pan.
A few 9×13 pans adjusting their own oven-to-freezer capabilities. These meals are approved and rated for thermal shock. But unless the baking dish specifically says it could go from oven to table, or vice versa, you should not assume it is safe. Glass may shatter in abrupt temperature swings. Metal pans might twist. If you’re planning to bake and freeze (then thaw and reheat) at precisely the exact same pan, then you have to validate the casserole dish is secure for this.
As a substance, the very best look or layout to get a curry dish is mainly an issue of personal taste. Ceramic and stoneware baking dishes are usually glazed using a good exterior shade. Some have glistening finishes; others are matte. Since a 9×13 is a classic piece of kitchenware, you might Think about a look You’ll be Pleased to bake and display on your desk for years and years to come.
Easy of Clean
A few 9×13 pans are not dishwasher-safe. You will want to clean them by hand with warm soapy water and a dishcloth. Additionally, there are models which are recorded as dishwasher safe, however, their product tag says hand washing will prolong the life span of this pan.
The 9×13 pans on this list include costs from only $10 to over $100. But, the cost is not a sign of quality, as the cheapest pan within this assortment is among the very highly rated on Amazon. Regardless of your budget, there’s a sweet dish to you.
Why You Need 9×13 Pans?
The very first time you smelled the pleasant odor of your grandma’s cuisine, the likelihood of that being performed in a 9×13 pan is astronomically large. For the interest of those wondering, here are a few of the greatest reasons why 9×13 pans are the absolute requirement in EVERY kitchen!
1. You Can Bake Most Goods In Them
Think about a food thing and think about a recipe? Could it fit in a 9×13 pan? Most probably, yes. And that is the reason it’s so prevalent and ignorant of ethnic, spiritual, or national boundaries, it only is akin to the creation of the wheel in the culinary world. Bread, pizza, cakes, lasagna, basically ANYTHING that’s dough inside, a 9×13 pan could deal with!
2. They Are A Once In A Lifetime Purchase
Although many may disagree with this idea, it’s just once you end up something made from quality stuff that you understand; ‘Hey, I could use this thing before my hair falls out!’
Though maybe not the most expensive buy, you really do need your utensils to be lasting and to get you through almost any culinary conflict, no matter how inane or redundant!
3. There Simply Isn’t A Better Alternative
You have an item that has the whole culinary world by the balls, each of the accompanying kitchenware is intended to match that thing (kitchen drawers, ovens, fridges…) The question is not whether or not to utilize it, but why change something which works so well?
The 9×13 pan has been, is, and will remain for a long time to come and there is nothing short of a stroke of genius and unbelievable foresight this fact will change.
How to Line a Pan with Parchment Paper
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the Type of Metal Matter?
As long as it’s durable and sturdy in addition to oven-safe, the alloy does not make a big impact. The tint of this alloy may have an influence on the cooking of cakes, however!
2. How to Use a 9×13 Pan?
Any kitchen needs to have a 9×13 baking dish. This is the best size for a whole lot of recipes. Should you select among the products above, you’ll have the ability to bake, roast, freeze-dried, or just store food readily.
All you need to do is add the components into your own baking dish and begin cooking your recipe how that you desire. Cleaning these dishes is simple also. The majority of them are dishwasher safe, so there are no issues in that aspect.
3. Can I Use a Glass 9×13 Cake Pan?
Yes, you may use glass cake utensils also. Light metal will be the smartest choice for a cake especially. Glass utensils normally can withstand lower heating allowances.
If you are in the market for a brand new 9×13 pan to substitute one that has seen better days, or in case you’re attempting to help construct a buddy or kid’s kitchen essentials, we’ve read thousands of reviews from shoppers exactly like you to come across the best 9×13 pans which you may purchase. From top-rated glass baking dishes to heirloom-quality stoneware ones, these would be the very best 9×13 pans accessible now.