Beer towers are a big trend right now. Beer towers are a great way for friends to have a few beers at home, or to entertain guests in a pub. These devices can be used to serve beer, but you can also use them to make other beverages.
Draft beer is a great option. Each pour is a different experience. However, everyone seems to agree that tap beer is superior. A beer tower, also known as a beer tube, is one of these solutions. These tall, tubular beer dispensers have a faucet that lets you pour your own beer.
We’ve put together a list of the top beer towers, tubes, and beverage dispensers in order to make it easier for you. We have you covered, whether you are on a tight budget, need a specific size, or want to ensure that you get a high-quality product.
- What is a Beer Tower?
- The Benefits of Owning A Beer Tower
- List Of 9 Best Beer Tower Reviews
- 1. Goplus 2PCS Beer Tower Dispenser
- 2. Oggi Beer Tower Dispenser with EZ-Pour Spigot
- 3. Wyndham House 3.7qt Beverage Dispenser
- 4. K&B Single Faucet Draft Beer Tower
- 5. Draft Beer Tower Faucet Dispenser
- 6. Kegco DT145-3S-630 Draft Beer Tower
- 7. PVD Coated Stainless Body Double Faucet Beer Tower
- 8. YB YaeBrew Triple Tap Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Beer Tower
- 9. HighFree Polished Stainless Steel Tower
- Buying Guide for the Best Beer Tower
What is a Beer Tower?
Beer towers are also known as portable beer taps, beer dispensers, and giraffes. Beer towers can be found in pubs, bars, and restaurants as beer dispensers. You can now buy a countertop tower to enjoy a great time with your family and friends.
Beer towers come in many sizes. They can hold between 1 and 2 liters of beer. The beer tower can be used to pour your beer and you don’t have to wait for a waiter to bring it to your table.
The Benefits of Owning A Beer Tower
Beer towers have many benefits, especially for pub and bar owners. We’ll show you some of the many benefits of having one of these amazing drinking accessories.
Serve Large Groups
Beer towers can be used to accommodate large groups of customers or friends. The tower can be filled to the brim, and your guests can pour their beverage from the tap. You don’t need to wait for them to refill their orders or bring the beer again.
Place the beer tower at a suitable location such as a table, and everyone will enjoy their beer. These are great gifts for homebrewers who have everything.
Bar and restaurant owners can increase their profits by offering a better customer experience. Beer towers are novelty items that customers naturally love. Once they see these, customers will talk about your bar or pub.
A beer tower means that your customers don’t need to wait for their drinks. Customers can simply pour their drink from the tower, and they will be able to consume it without interruptions. They will eventually drink more, which will increase your profits.
Free Up Bartenders
It can be irritating to pour glass after glass of beer on the table, whether you’re serving guests or customers. This can be very entertaining, but it is not necessary. But after 4-5 beers, just get your own, bud. A beer tower can solve this problem. It eliminates the need for individual servings. It frees you and your bartender up to attend to other guests.
Adds Style Quotient
Beer towers look great and it’s very special to pour your own beer. Your equipment will enhance the look and feel of your establishment and keep your customers returning for more.
List Of 9 Best Beer Tower Reviews
1. Goplus 2PCS Beer Tower Dispenser
- Goplus presents the ultimate beer tower! It’s an impressive addition to any bar, restaurant, or home. Goplus is known for its high-quality products. You will never be disappointed.
- This tabletop beer holder holds 3-liters and includes a sturdy base, high-quality spike, and cool LED lights.
- The beer tower can hold up to three liters of beer. This is almost a gallon or 102 ounces. It can hold enough beer to feed a large room without having to refill it again and again. Customers will love to play bartenders, and they can enjoy their drinks immediately without having to wait for refills.
- Goplus uses durable ABS and AS materials without BPA. This impact-resistant material won’t allow the tower to break easily, and it can be used for many years. The tower’s black parts are made from ABS plastic, while transparent chambers are made of premium AS plastic.
- This premium spigot features a metal nozzle that provides long-lasting performance and is resistant to corrosion. It is ideal for public use because it has a moderate flow rate that keeps drinks from spilling onto your clothes.
- Transparent Tower with Clear Scale-The transparent tower has scales that can be easily read in liters, liters, and liters. It is easy to keep track of the beer level and when it needs refilling.
2. Oggi Beer Tower Dispenser with EZ-Pour Spigot
- Oggi beer towers are common in pubs and restaurants. The Oggi 8088 Beer Tower is a great choice. This tower is an affordable option for those who don’t mind spending a lot on something that will be used only occasionally.
- The base is weighted and provides stability so that your brew doesn’t bounce around while you pour it. It also has a chrome finish.
- The tower is 30-inches high and can hold up to 2.7 quarts (2.6L). It’s an excellent choice for those who enjoy entertaining guests. Oggi 8088 has a removable base that makes it easy to refill beer into the tube.
3. Wyndham House 3.7qt Beverage Dispenser
- You might have seen similar beer towers at a few bars. This is a great way to serve brew at the table or at a snack bar. This will allow your guests to refill their drinks quickly and you won’t need to take your friends back to the kegerator.
- The tabletop beer dispenser is smaller than a pint glass and can hold up to nine beers. The base has a spigot that makes it easy to pour and can be detached for cleaning. The spigot is lightweight so it can be easily moved when full. This beer tower makes it easy to serve your beer.
4. K&B Single Faucet Draft Beer Tower
- K&B’s beer tower is elegant in design and has a 2.5-inch diameter. Its stain-resistant steel structure gives it a strong and durable nature. Additional polishing can make it more fashionable. It measures 11.5 inches high and has brass shanks that have chrome plating. The chrome tailpiece is connected by five beer lines, each with a diameter of 0.1875 inches.
- The beer tower features a nitro faucet with unique crafting that allows beer gas to be used. The stout gives the beer a creamy taste and is suitable for IPAs. The tab handle is ergonomic and has a durable, chrome-colored finish. For easy cleaning and repairs, the tower’s components can be removed.
5. Draft Beer Tower Faucet Dispenser
- This dual tap draft tower comes complete with all accessories. This tower is made from chrome-plated steel for a longer life span. The beer tower is easy to use, making drinking beer a fun experience. You can be assured of a simple installation because it includes all necessary accessories.
- This beer tower is also suited for standard and commercial beer production. If you have any issues with the beer tower, you can return it without questions. You can therefore buy with confidence.
6. Kegco DT145-3S-630 Draft Beer Tower
- This beer tower is made from 100% stainless steel and will last for many years. It is also free from corrosion. The beet tower also has a mirror polish that gives it a sophisticated look. It also features a 3-inch column that is ideal for bear serving. It comes with three taps and allows you to pour up to three beers at once. This makes it great for home or bar use.
- Mounted on a bar counter, the unit looks great and allows for efficient beer serving. Easy operation is made possible by the non-slip ergonomic handles. It also has a rubber base gasket that provides greater stability.
7. PVD Coated Stainless Body Double Faucet Beer Tower
- Taprite’s beer tower has a luxurious appearance due to its PVD coating and sum-of-squares column with brass polishing outlook. It is compatible with all keg couplers and comes with all components for mounting. They are made from brass and have a refined look.
- To allow the tower to connect to the keg coupler seamlessly and pour the beer out, five feet of tubing is used. All components of the tower are pre-connected. This includes the knobs and faucets as well as all hardware required to mount the tower to the Keg Coupler.
8. YB YaeBrew Triple Tap Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Beer Tower
- Another tower with brass levers and faucets is here. This tower’s polished stainless steel body will last a lifetime. It also features a forward-facing seat that will prevent the lever from sticking. This beer tower has a great price.
- The beer tower is equipped with a 5-foot hose, making it even easier to use. The tower’s diameter is three inches so pouring will take very little time. This beer tower is made by a trusted brand, so you can buy with confidence.
9. HighFree Polished Stainless Steel Tower
- This beer faucet makes it easy to pour your favorite beers efficiently and without causing damage to the countertop. It features a 3-inch column. It delivers a great flow and a modern look to every space.
- It also comes with all hardware so it is easy to install yourself. For easy serving, it comes with a 4-foot long, clear 3/16-inch beer tubing.
- The good news about the beer tower is that it has two faucets, which allows you to serve up to two beers simultaneously. It is made from high-quality stainless steel material and has a stylish look.
Buying Guide for the Best Beer Tower
There are many options for beer towers, but it’s not always possible to find the right one for you. If you want to enjoy a great experience with beer towers, it is important to be aware of the essential features. Here’s a quick buying guide for those who are looking for beer tower tubes and dispensers.
When you are considering buying a beer tower, the first thing to consider is its size and space. The intended use should determine the size of the tower. A tower that is used for a party at home may be smaller than one for use in a pub or restaurant.
After you have determined the size you need, you should consider whether you have enough space to install the beer tower. Be aware that these towers can be quite tall and you might have a bad experience if you don’t have enough space.
Balance and maintenance
Beer tubes are usually placed on countertops so that they can be easily dispensing the beer. You should carefully consider where the tube will go. You should not only choose a safe and secure location for the installation of the tube but also ensure it has a sturdy base to give it greater stability. You should select beer tubes that are easy to clean and do not require any special tools.
This should also be determined by the type of operation to which the dispenser will be subject. To preserve the integrity of your beer, you will need to thoroughly clean the dispenser if it is being used to dispense different types of beer.
The tube materials
Although plastic is the most common material used for beer tower dispensers, it is not a given that they are all made of it. Others are made of stainless steel or other materials. The tower’s material will impact its durability and, of course, its cost.
If you are looking for a tower that will last, you should be willing to spend more. However, if your tower is going to be used for daily beer dispensing, you can choose any of the available plastic towers in the shops once you have determined they will work well for you.
Number of Faucets
Also, check the number of taps in the beer tower. These beer towers may only have one faucet, so they are not recommended for larger quantities. Some units have double or triple faucets. For double the pouring power, choose units with dual faucets. If you require more servings, opt for units with three faucets.
Ease of Mounting
You must ensure that the unit can be mounted easily, in addition to the other features. It is important to choose a beer tower that is easy to mount. You should get all hardware and hex nuts assemblies. You should also check the size of the column, price, warranty, and beer tubing.
Beer towers not only make your bartending skills look more professional but they also allow you to serve beer at home or at family gatherings in a quick and efficient manner. These towers are worth the investment in your restaurant or bar. These 9 top beer towers are rated as the best in 2021. They have premium features that make beer-serving fun and efficient.
You can bring new life to any event or party by doing some research and identifying the right beer tower. You’ll enjoy being able to serve yourself and your family members will love it.