Why are the breakfast recipes with eggs and potatoes favorite of every Mom and kids? Moms like these breakfast recipes because these can be whipped up easily. Moreover, eggs and potatoes are affordable and cheap and have all healthy nutrients which keep your children healthy. Therefore, an energetic day is always waiting for your kids with egg and potatoes breakfast.
Eggs are loaded with protein and potatoes are a rich source of Fiber. I will share different breakfast recipes with eggs and with potatoes separately. And the most fetching fact about these recipes is that you might prepare all these recipes in a very short time in the morning (Yes, the short time in the morning is the problem of every mother). So, let’s start to discuss all the ideas one by one.
- Best Breakfast Recipes with Eggs
- Healthy Breakfast with Potatoes
- Breakfast Recipes with Eggs and Potatoes
- Last Words
Best Breakfast Recipes with Eggs
Following recipes can be made only from Eggs and you need not add potatoes in recipes which are going to be mentioned below.
1. Omelet with Tomatoes and Onions
When you have a very short time to prepare breakfast for your school going children than it is the best options for you. It will take maximum 8-10 minutes.
- Place a pan on heat and pour olive oil in it. Heat up to one minute.
- Put turmeric and mustard seed in heated oil and let all these things heat for 1 minute more.
- Now add finely chopped Tomatoes and green onions in it. Again heat for 2 minutes more.
- The last step of your delicious omelet is that pour well-whisked eggs with salt (as per your taste) and remain all these things upon heat until edges of egg become relatively hard.
2. Egg Scramble Recipe for Breakfast
Another egg recipe with finger licking taste. Without any delay, start the method to prepare it.
- Mix eggs, milk well (For two eggs mix 1/8 cup of milk )
- Sprinkle Pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Take a skillet and add 2 ½ tablespoons of butter
- Heat butter for 2 minutes
- Now put all the mixture of egg in heated butter
- Heat until egg’s mixture start to get hard.
Healthy Breakfast with Potatoes
If you don’t like eggs or your stomach is egg-allergic than you can make your healthy breakfast with potatoes in no time. You can cook the following breakfast with potatoes
1. Russet Potatoes Breakfast
To make it, you will have to little work at night. Chop the russet potatoes for breakfast and place these chopped potatoes in a microwave oven for 6 minutes at high temperature.
- Take a skillet and pour 2 tablespoons of Butter in it
- Heat butter until it melts down.
- Put all the prepared potatoes (Which you have prepared in an oven)
- Stir well
- Season with salt and pepper and cayenne, garlic powder, and Onion powder
- Now cook for 3 minutes more
After three minutes your breakfast is ready to eat.
2. Best Breakfast Potatoes Ever
It is the best recipe which I ever eat. Interestingly, it is very easy to make and have an amazing taste. Allow me to tell you this amazing dish without further delay. It is just 2 steps recipes, let’s start
- Take a skillet and add all the following ingredients in it
Ingredients: Chopped potatoes, Clove, Onion, Garlic, Olive oil, Butter in melted form, salt
- Place all these ingredients in a preheated oven at 425 Degrees F for 30 minutes
After 30 minutes your dish is ready to use. Enjoy
Breakfast Recipes with Eggs and Potatoes
If you love both egg and potato, then forthcoming recipes for breakfast is especially for you.
1. Potato Egg Breakfast Casserole
Besides breakfast, you can eat this dish as a dinner or brunch. It is super easy to make at home as well as jot it down in the healthiest food list.
- Preheat the oven at 450 degrees
- Take a skillet and pour melted butter (3 tablespoons) in it.
- Mix eggs (8), milk (1/4 cup), salt (as per taste), and pepper
- Spread potatoes (5 ounces) in the buttered skillet
- Now add the mixture of milk and egg in it
- Bake for 40 minutes
After 40 minutes, take it out from the oven and let it cool at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Potatoes and Eggs Frittata
The prettiest thing about Frittata is serving it by cutting in a rectangle shape. Potatoes and eggs frittata is a half hour making dish.
- Meltdown the butter (3 Tablespoon) on heat and put finely sliced potatoes in it.
- When potatoes’ color turns into brown, pour all the beaten eggs (6) with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Stir well and cook for 20-25 minutes
- Remove the skillet from the heat
Start your day with Frittata loaded with high energy.
Various nutrition facts of Eggs and Potatoes
1 egg contains following healthy nutrients
- Calories (70)
- Fat (5g)
- Protein (8g)
- Fat (2g)
1 potato is a rich source of following nutrients
- Vitamin C
- Various type of Vitamins
Potatoes are also good for your gut too. Above nutrition facts of eggs and potatoes tell us that how beneficial these breakfasts are. Start your day with a package of energy.
Breakfast recipes with eggs and potatoes are very easy to cook in no time. You can also share your experience of breakfast in the comment section.