Griddles are a terrific thing to have while swimming, such as camping cooking pots, cast iron woks, cast iron pans, and cast iron skillets. There are a whole lot of different camping griddles to select from. Below are camping griddle evaluations and ratings of our favorite ones.
Camping griddle provides you the taste you enjoy with the ease of a barbecue you can take along in an RV, into some tailgate, or when car camping. The very best camping griddles are genuinely portable. Start looking for something light enough to take, if you don’t intend on using it exclusively on a tailgate.
Even after that, loading in and out of this truck is simpler with a grill you’ll be able to proceed easily. Thus, we provide you with this informative article on the best camping griddles that will steer you to receive the ideal appliance for your next excursion.
- List Of 17 Best Camping Griddle Reviews
- 1. Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle
- 2. Blackstone 1666 Tabletop Without Hood-Propane Fuelled Outdoor Grill
- 3. Weber 51060001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
- 4. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- 5. Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
- 6. Coleman Propane Grill | RoadTrip LXE Portable Gas Grill
- 7. CUISINART CGG-180T CGG180T Portable Propane
- 8. Coleman Griddle Steel Black
- 9. PIT BOSS PB2BSPS Gas Griddle
- 10. Coleman Fold N Go Propane Grill
- 11. Eureka! Gonzo Grill Portable 3-in-1 Camping Stove
- 12. Cuisinart CCG190RB Inch, Portable Charcoal Grill
- 13. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
- 14. Char-Broil 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Griddle
- 15. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Sportsman’s Grill With Coal Door
- 16. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- 17. Country Smokers CSGDL0370 Horizon Series, Plains 2-Burner Portable Gas Griddle
- Buying Guide for the Best Camping Griddle
List Of 17 Best Camping Griddle Reviews
1. Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle
- The Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Griddle includes a ceramic enamel cooktop that provides a true taste of luxury to the camping life. It’s three burners, so there is lots of room for cooking unique foods at precisely the exact same time, and it has a grease collector to get health-conscious campers.
- In comparison to other griddles, the Royal Gourmet is very simple to wash. The ceramic enamel surface may be cleaned with only water, soap, and a few paper towels. The biggest drawback of the portable griddle is it’s heavy. At 30 lbs, it is far more suited to weekend camping trips than its long treks into the wilderness. But that apart, this griddle still provides plenty of great features that any cook or camper could enjoy.
2. Blackstone 1666 Tabletop Without Hood-Propane Fuelled Outdoor Grill
- The Blackstone Tabletop Grill is a 22-inch portable propane griddle. It utilizes double H-shaped burners to create two separate temperature zones which evenly disperse heat.
- It’s a decent 330 sq in of cooking surface, lots to cook a meal for many individuals, and is very portable. It is powered with a typical 1-lb gas tank but may also be hooked up to a bigger tank using an adapter.
- It has to be installed on a tabletop or surface to be used. That may be restricting but does enhance general portability. It is a fantastic option if you’re searching for an RVing or camping griddle or comparable cook surface for mobile use.
3. Weber 51060001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
- The Weber Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill is a mobile choice from among the most reliable names in the world. A quick-heat alternative means you’re prepared to cook very quickly, even in windy conditions.
- The Weber Q1200 is just one of the best choices on our listing for cooking oily or succulent foods as a result of an angled grease tray and catch pan.
- Of all of the choices on our listing, the Weber Q1200 comes from the many vibrant alternatives – more than a dozen color options, such as team-specific logos!
4. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- The Coleman RoadTrip 285 cooks and looks like your house grill, however, comes in a compact, folding design with wheels that make it easy to use and transfer to tailgates and campsites alike. Furthermore, it’s set up to connect into the bigger 1-pound propane canisters, although you may purchase a hose adapter to utilize bigger tanks if wanted.
- The 3 flexible burners reach around 20,000 BTUs and warmth the big 285 square inch cooking surface. Coleman also supplies a selection of accessories to match this grill like a camping griddle for much more chances for cooking on the street. It is available in five distinct colors and includes a three-year limited guarantee.
5. Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
- This camping griddle is amazing that a good deal of individuals loves using the. It’s superb this is extremely large quality particularly when most products are double as much. You won’t find hard instructions when you get this because it is exceptionally simple to use.
- I like this is simple to use since there are numerous things that are exceptionally difficult to utilize to this point that they become worthless to the proprietor.
- I love this is remarkably sturdy because a great number of similar things are just very delicate considering the layout isn’t quite great. I am aware that I am not the only person that’s shocked by the cheap cost of the product.
6. Coleman Propane Grill | RoadTrip LXE Portable Gas Grill
- Certainly, the Coleman street trip is not likely to be inclusive to cook as a complete size BBQ grill, but because of its size and weight, it is pretty darn close. It’s possible to quit manhandling those pesky, bulky backyard beasts into the campsite and still show off since the grill dominator using the Coleman Road Trip Propane Grill.
- We enjoy how it rapidly folds up, readily rolls with just 1 hand, and puts up in a matter of seconds using the convenient lock and lift system. It is easy to load up, bag around, and set up once you arrive at the campsite.
- It’s a breeze to begin, once you’re ready to grill, then simply push a button to spark the InstaStart matchless lighting system. Voila, you are cooking!
- This Coleman grill comes equipped with durable cast-iron grilling surfaces which work very nicely and wash up effortlessly. It is ideal for big BBQs, picnics, tailgating, or weekend camping. When you are ready to depart, it folds down small enough to fit in the rear of most automobile trunks, which can be handy.
7. CUISINART CGG-180T CGG180T Portable Propane
- Having a 5,550 BTU toaster burner along with the ability to cook 8 6 or steaks to 10 chicken breasts, Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Boat Grill is among the best rated portable grills for camping, also.
- Cuisinart includes a 145 square inch cooking space with foldaway legs which makes it rather simple to use and shop. Despite its smaller size, it is still able to seem a good deal of meals and can fit as many as eight hamburgers. It comprises a spill-resistant drip tray and lid. Additionally, it includes an even-heating grate.
- This top-rated camping cooker comes in 3 distinct colors of crimson, stainless steel, and black so that you’ve got a couple of choices available and the entire grill looks terrific. It may be set up immediately and contains a porcelain-enameled plate that can cook your food to perfection.
8. Coleman Griddle Steel Black
- The Coleman Steel Griddle is a more compact cast iron griddle that’s simple to fit into almost any camping budget. It’s a more compact cooking area in contrast to other griddles, but it is still ideal for cooking for smaller camping celebrations. The elevated sides of the griddle help make sure that all of the meals are likely to make it on plates rather than fall in the fire.
- This camping griddle has a nonstick coating which makes cleanup simple, although adventuring out from the wilds. Like using all nonstick cookware, utilizing metal implements can scratch the finish and make it dangerous to use, so be certain that you only use plastic or wood implements on this portable griddle.
9. PIT BOSS PB2BSPS Gas Griddle
- The PIT BOSS Portable Gas Griddle is a portable stand-up propane camping griddle. It provides 320 sq from cook surface using a complete potential output of 18,000 BTU.
- It folds up on two legs and a set of wheels, letting you roll it readily into position. It hooks up to normal 20-lb propane tanks via a very long connector. It may also be corrected using a port to hook onto additional tanks needed.
- It’s a 3.5 mm pre-seasoned griddle surface with loads of area for cooking a sizable meal. It has a barbecue cover and was created using a simple grease control tray to drain cooking grease.
- If you’re searching for a standalone gas griddle for RVing, camping, tailgating, or basic usage, the PIT BOSS Portable Gas Griddle is a superb alternative.
10. Coleman Fold N Go Propane Grill
- With a foldable design using a built-in grip, the Coleman Fold N Go Propane Grill makes it simple to grill everywhere. Folding up bigger than a briefcase, this compact portable griddle provides 6,000 BTUs of cooking power using a flexible horseshoe burner.
- The swimming grill excels in all weather conditions thanks to PerfectFlow technologies, which can help guarantee steady heat output and constant performance. Using its 105-square-inch cooktop, it delivers a huge cooking surface big enough to prepare foods for the entire family.
- Additionally, its removable grease tray and grate permit for simple cleaning in the dishwasher. The Coleman Fold N Go Propane Grill lasts around 3.5 hours with a single 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold individually).
11. Eureka! Gonzo Grill Portable 3-in-1 Camping Stove
- EUREKA’s Gonzo Grill Cook System is really a distinctive cooking alternative for the next camping excursion or tailgate. In the size of a soup kettle, the Gonzo Grill is just big enough for four noodle hamburger patties.
- The size makes it amazingly easy to store and transfer. If you sometimes need a bigger grill, then it may be mixed with other Gonzo grills to get a bigger installation. This way, you simply take what you want and prevent the excess weight and bulk of a bigger grill when cooking for only a little group.
12. Cuisinart CCG190RB Inch, Portable Charcoal Grill
- This 14-inch portable charcoal grill gets the appearance and attributes of a traditional charcoal deck grill at a package intended to hit the street. The shorter legs make it just over a foot high and it weighs only a mere five pounds, which makes it effortless to pack in the vehicle. The built-in straps also keep the lid even over rocky terrain.
- Despite its low price, the grill comes with a chrome-plated grill grate, and an enamel-coated firebox, along with an ash catcher. The double vents permit you to go slow and low or employ high heat for hamburgers, steaks, and barbecue.
13. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
- Weber is a top-notch manufacturer for smokers and grills; among my personal favorites in reality. This very simple grill signifies that caliber nicely, even though it is not much to check it. It is the type of kettle grill intended to be used with wood or charcoal which you may find pretty much everywhere, and its potency mostly lies in the caliber of its materials and structure.
- This 14-inch diameter bundle (approximately ) provides approximately 205 square inches of grilling area, plenty for many small outings (it creates about 5 hamburgers at a time). Each of the materials is top-notch, using a ceramic coating within the good steel structure providing extra insulation along with a shiny finish that should not chip or peel as time passes.
- The tripod is stable without including over much to the weight (it comes in at a minimum of 9.5 pounds ) along the dirt drip is perfectly located and easy to clean and remove when required. Throw in great dampers, a good deal, along with a super low cost and you’ve got yourself a true winner.
14. Char-Broil 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Griddle
- Bring the family together and create a complete breakfast with only 1 appliance. Enjoy a cup of java using all the four-cup coffee maker, then care for the family to many different breakfast types of meat and eggs cooked onto the big, non-stick griddle.
- The multi-functioning toaster retains up to four pieces of bread at one time and is ideal for 7-inch frozen pizzas, hotcakes, desserts, and much more. For extra security, a 30-minute timer is comprised of automatic shut-off. After the meal is completed, the camping griddle and oven tray remove for simple cleanup.
15. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Sportsman’s Grill With Coal Door
- The Lodge Sportsman is a rocky, well-constructed charcoal grill. This grill is ideal for low care, small heaps, hibachi style camp cooking. The warmth is readily controlled using a draft doorway, and the flip door permits access to own charcoal or firewood.
- The camping griddle includes two adjustable heights, which can be wonderful to prevent charring meals unless that is what you are choosing. It’s a classic Lodge cast-iron structure that’s pre-seasoned using 100% organic products. You can use it directly from this box and the longer you use your iron, the greater it’s going to be experienced.
- The Lodge is a family-owned business that’s existed since 1896. It’s really hard to argue with a producer that’s been refining the process of earning cast-iron for at least a hundred decades.
16. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- If you would like to bring a taste of home wherever you move, you may love Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill, a lightweight, and streamlined portable charcoal bbq for camping.
- A fantastic companion for tailgate parties and swimming, it is possible to fit four medium steaks on the generous grilling area. You may safely use it in windy weather, also thanks to built-in lid hangers that enable you to break the lid onto the side of the grill making a powerful barrier against the wind.
- By bending the lid into place with the pivoting legs, then you can take it around in one hand. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is also easy to wash, and also the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last. You might even use the Weber hamburger press whilst cooking your cheeseburgers.
17. Country Smokers CSGDL0370 Horizon Series, Plains 2-Burner Portable Gas Griddle
- The Country Smokers Horizon Series 2-Burner Portable Gas Griddle is a standalone griddle using a generous cook coating. It supplies you with a 373 sq in of cooking area using two individually controllable burners for ease of heat management and distinct temperature zones.
- It stands on four-legged and adjustable legs, enabling you to get just the ideal height for your requirements. It folds down into a much smaller package than you would think initially.
- The grill top is made from forged steel and can be pre-seasoned to get a simpler startup. It’s ready to connect with regular 5- or 20-lb propane tanks. That makes it simple and inexpensive to gas this up for a day of grilling pleasure.
- The massive cook folding and surface design is a great value-add for the RV, camping, tailgating, or just carrying your griddle outside to the playground to get a bbq. Better is the cost: It’s quite attractively priced for a griddle of its dimensions.
Buying Guide for the Best Camping Griddle
There is just a lot of beef jerky, granola, and smashed-up Pringles you could subsist upon in character before eventually breaking down and pulling the trigger on buying a suitable camping griddle. Camp stoves are fantastic for heating up all manner of foods, even though few things conquer fresh-grilled meat, no matter as to if you are in town or the backcountry. And if that time comes for you personally and you are out there to get an off-the-grid grilling method, there are a number of variables that need to be considered before making your purchase:
There are a huge array of fuel types to power your camping griddle, using the most typical being timber, butane, gas, gas, and white gasoline (also called Coleman gas or its generic title: petroleum naphtha). Every one of them has its strengths and flaws which make them less or more conducive to certain scenarios and/or kinds of camping.
By way of instance, solar and wood-burning ovens do not need you to carry (or cover ) some excess gas or receptacles, even though they lack the advantage and usefulness of the gas-powered counterparts and their performance could be plagued by poor weather. Some fuel sources additionally function poorly or are compromised by freezing temperatures, including white gas, that may function without difficulty even in otherworldly arctic problems.
After fuel, another point to check is electricity output. You need to determine your requirement in this region based on how much cooking you intend to do, just how many people that you’ll be cooking for, what type of conditions you’re going to be cooking in, etc. According to your answers to such queries, you may then determine aspects like the number of burners you desire (or what barbecue high size you will need ) and the number of BTUs will be asked to be adequate.
Construction & Material Quality
Like every item, the substances used and the standard of the structure play a huge part in the total quality of a camping griddle. Search for high-end, treated substances which will endure the test of time, particularly if you’re going to be exposing your barbecue to harsh environments through recent years.
Features & Design
That is another very important region to think about, as the overall layout has an enormous part in identifying versions. Start looking for publication design traits that find ways to enhance long-time present offerings, in addition to additional features along with specs concerning how they function for fundamental cooking purposes.
Size, Weight, & Transportability
If you are considering backpacking, you are going to be looking at quite various camping griddles compared to someone seeking to do some car camping. The dimensions and weight of a barbecue are all crucial because of this, as is the way easily-transportable a specific grill may (or might not) be. Start looking for attributes such as margarine, folding, or nesting components that allow for compact, easy-to-carry types, in addition to carrying cases/bags.
Ease Of Cleaning
Odds are that if you are home you do not cook at a disgusting mess of a kitchen, and it ought to be no different when using the best camping griddle once off-the-grid. You need to wash these grills frequently – in actuality, if you are on the move day in and day out, you will need to – that is why it’s really essential to take into account how simple it’s to wash a specific grill. Additionally, keep in mind, you’ll probably frequently be cleaning from the dark with a lantern or headlamp so hard-to-reach nooks and crannies will be the enemies.
As you frequently have to shell out a couple of added dollars for the additional reassurance, purchasing from a trusted, well-trusted exterior manufacturer is always an excellent way to make sure you’re getting a fantastic product. There are rare exceptions to this rule, however over nine days out of ten, (if not 99 days out of 100) this principle will serve you nicely.
Griddles are among the greatest tools available for cooking a wide assortment of food fast while outside in the RV, camping, tailgating, or hanging out in the playground.
We know that choosing the very best camping griddle, appropriate for a culinary master, may be somewhat overwhelming. As soon as you discover how simple cooking your favorite appetizers, meats, and veggies can be in your new camp griddle, then you’re wondering how you prepared a camp supper with no.