Many restaurants face a challenge in reducing their menus and still providing the comfort food that their customers want. Waffles are a great way to include popular comfort food in your menu. Commercial waffle makers can be found at an affordable price point and will provide a great return on your investment. This makes them a cost-effective equipment option.
A commercial waffle machine is an excellent addition to any commercial kitchen. A commercial waffle maker can elevate your breakfast menu and give your customers the comfort food they desire. A waffle baker is a great addition to any kitchen, thanks to its affordable price tag and lightweight footprint.
There are some things you should keep in mind before you start looking for a commercial waffle maker. A commercial waffle maker of high quality will use the right heat and cook time to make the perfect waffle. Easy cleaning is also a must. You don’t have to be overwhelmed by all the different waffle makers available. We did the research. This review contains valuable information about the 19 best commercial waffle makers you can buy.
- What’s a Commercial Waffle Maker?
- Types of Commercial Waffle Makers
- List of 19 Best Commercial Waffle Makers Reviews
- 1. Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker
- 2. Cuisinart WAF-150 4-Slice Belgian Maker Waffle Iron
- 3. Waring Commercial WW250B Heavy Duty Double Side-by-Side Belgian Waffle Maker
- 4. Hanchen NP-901 Commercial Non-Stick Electric 9 Grid Square Belgian Waffle Machine
- 5. Chefman Perfect Pour Volcano Belgian Waffle Maker
- 6. All-Clad 2100046968 99010GT Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Maker
- 7. VBENLEM Commercial Round Waffle Maker
- 8. Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Maker Waffle Iron
- 9. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
- 10. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker
- 11. Waring Commercial WW200 Waffle Iron
- 12. Breville BWM640XL Smart 4-Slice Waffle Maker
- 13. Hanchen Rectangle Waffle Maker
- 14. Waring WMK300 Belgian Waffle Maker
- 15. CucinaPro Bubble Waffle Maker- Electric Non stick
- 16. Waring WMK600 Double Belgian Waffle Maker
- 17. Hanchen 10pcs Commercial Waffle Maker
- 18. DASH No-Drip Belgian Waffle Maker
- 19. Cuisinart WAF-F10 Maker Waffle Iron
- Buying Guide for the Best Commercial Waffle Makers
What’s a Commercial Waffle Maker?
A freshly made waffle is delicious. It would be very difficult to cook them manually without the right tools. You can make your own waffles using the specially-shaped metal plates found in commercial waffle makers.
Most plates can be removed. Depending on the model, they can be heated with electricity or on your stovetop. The plates can be placed in the dishwasher, which is a great option for people who want to clean them.
Consider waffle makers with removable plates if you use them. A waffle maker with removable plates has the greatest benefit: it’s easy to clean. The plates can be removed and washed by hand.
Types of Commercial Waffle Makers
This review covers three types of commercial waffle makers: Belgian waffle, waffle cone, and bubble waffle. These three types share a lot of similarities. They share many similarities, such as similar design features and mechanics. Ingredient-wise, you can use the same batter for cone, bubble, and Belgian waffles or mix it up.
These machines differ in the shape and size of the waffles they produce. Belgian waffles average 1 inch thick and waffle cones about 1 inch. Bubble waffles, on the other hand, are thinner and have fewer pockets.
Belgium has a wide variety of delicious bon vivant foods, and waffles are the most popular. These delicious, fluffy delights can be traced back to the Middle Ages. We don’t think they will ever go out of fashion as they are world-famous. Americans have enjoyed Belgian-style waffles ever since they were first introduced at the Seattle World’s Fair in 1960.
When paired with ice cream on a hot summer’s day, waffle cones (or waffle cornucopias as they were called in the early 20th Century) are a match made for heaven. They elevate ice cream with their fresh and sweet taste and add a delightful finishing touch to an already delicious treat.
Bubble waffles were brought to you by the vibrant neon metropolis of Hong Kong. They have been popping up in major US cities over recent years, and they are expected to continue to trend upward.
This crispy, puffy, crunchy treat is also known as Leggette or egg waffle. Because of their cuteness, bubble waffles are easy to promote. People will search for new restaurants or cafes based on the bubble waffle presence.
List of 19 Best Commercial Waffle Makers Reviews
1. Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker
- The Waring Belgian Omelet & Waffle Maker is able to make waffles for everyone. It can not only make waffles of restaurant quality but can also make perfect omelets. Are you unsure which dish to cook? It can cook both the breakfast and dinner dishes simultaneously. It can also make grilled sandwiches, frittatas, and eggs, as well as pancakes and frittatas.
- The Waring Pro Stainless Steel Nonstick Breakfast Express Plus will be a hit. It’s easy to make a waffle or an omelet simultaneously, making it a must-have kitchen tool for both novice and experienced cooks. The unit features 2 LED lights as well as audio beep tones that indicate when the waffle is or omelet is done.
2. Cuisinart WAF-150 4-Slice Belgian Maker Waffle Iron
- The Cuisinart commercial waffle maker can make up to four waffles at once. You also have control over the browning process, so you can change the color of each batch.
- A commercial waffle machine should be able to make four waffles at once. This is what this product does. The cooking plates are 1-inch thick so you can make thick Belgian-style waffles.
- This commercial waffle machine has a great feature: you can adjust the level of browning. You can make waffles that are the perfect color or crisp for your customers.
3. Waring Commercial WW250B Heavy Duty Double Side-by-Side Belgian Waffle Maker
- The Waring Commercial WW250B Heavy Duty Double Side-by-Side Belgian Waffle Machine will make crispy Belgian waffles. The sturdy construction allows it to produce two delicious waffles at once. The nonstick surface allows for easy release of the waffles after they are cooked.
- This Belgian waffle maker is heavy-duty and can be used side-by-side. It also has a rotary function for browning and baking evenly. Triple-coated nonstick plates allow for quick and easy waffle removal. Plates are equipped with heating elements that can be embedded in them for temperature control and heat distribution.
- You can adjust the temperature independently to make thin or thick waffle batters. The heavy-duty, die-cast housing is strong and easy to clean. Easy cleanup is made possible by the removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray.
4. Hanchen NP-901 Commercial Non-Stick Electric 9 Grid Square Belgian Waffle Machine
- Hanchen Commercial Waffle Machine (220V) from Hanchen Store is the best commercial waffle maker for making the highest quality waffles. This waffle maker features efficient heaters that save energy. This commercial waffle maker can be operated easily. The stainless steel 201 is durable.
- A large waffle can be made with this product. It is able to make waffles as big as 90x90mm. You can make great waffles with a square shape. A Nonstick surface means that waffles will not stick to the pan. The thermostat can be used to adjust the temperature according to your request.
- The commercial waffle maker weighs in at 13 kg and has a product size of 390*340*295mm. This makes it a great space-saver for a shop, kitchen, or shop.
5. Chefman Perfect Pour Volcano Belgian Waffle Maker
- The Chefman Perfect Pour Waffle Maker makes it easy to make waffles. It features a unique, patented design that makes it easy to use. The waffle maker also features an anti-leaking mechanism that seals the batter in place while you cook.
- The best part is that the kitchen appliance can be filled by simply twisting the pour-spout towards the base. It comes with a variety of recipes that will make your waffles perfect every time. The compact and sleek design of this waffle maker makes it easy to store.
- It also comes with a tool that helps you scrape the batter off the surface. This makes it easy to clean up. This waffle maker is powerful and can produce 700W of power. It will meet all your cooking needs. It is also durable due to its advanced safety technology.
6. All-Clad 2100046968 99010GT Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Maker
- The waffle maker’s ahead heating technology ensures even browning and cooking, while the steam release system prevents condensation from accumulating. This means the waffles bake perfectly: light and fluffy on the inside, and crispy on the outside. They look like a gourmet restaurant-quality cake.
- This Belgian Waffle Maker allows you to enjoy as many as 4 waffles simultaneously without having to book a flight to Brussels. Heat it up and pour the batter. A signal will tell you when to adjust the dial to the desired toastiness level.
- The high-tech steam release system in the waffle maker wicks away moisture, ensuring that your waffles are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The waffles are also equipped with deep pockets that allow for more toppings. The nonstick surface is easy to clean once you’re done.
7. VBENLEM Commercial Round Waffle Maker
- The mold has a diameter of 7.08″ (180mm) and a depth 0.32″ (8mm). To make a delicious round waffle, you can use dual heating pans. You can also divide the pan into four pieces by following these lines. Nonstick Teflon coating makes it easier to shape and saves you time and effort cleaning up.
- Stainless steel machine body is easy to clean and lasts for a longer time. The smooth joints between the two pans are sturdy and reassuring. The triangular shape of the front support is stable. Four footpads are machine-stable.
- The thickened back bracket molds with the machine, while the front support adopts a stable triangular structure. It is neat, beautiful, and without the disorder. Safety is also increased. Assuring heat dissipation, thick handle
8. Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Maker Waffle Iron
- Cuisinart makes an excellent Belgian waffle. It is crisp and light. Cuisinart makes the best waffles. You can adjust the browning control by turning a knob. This allows you to achieve custom results. It can bake two Belgian waffles simultaneously with its two compartments.
- The nonstick coating on the waffle grids allows for quick release and reduces cleaning effort. Because they have a handle, it is easy to use. The top and bottom are baked easily. The control knob has six settings to ensure that each waffle is properly cooked.
9. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
- The Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker is the most popular product in the industry. It is loaded with convenience and performance features. This unit has nonstick plates that make it easy to clean up after waffle cooking.
- This unit has precise indicator lights to make waffle preparation easier. This maker is also equipped with safety features such as a thermostat. The WMR-CA Waffle Maker has five settings for browning waffles. This makes it easy to bake waffles perfectly every time.
- This commercial waffle maker is among the easiest to clean. This means that you don’t need to disassemble it to clean it better. Wiping is a common method of cleaning this product. It has a heavy lid to prevent it from rising during baking.
10. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker
- This versatile machine is able to meet all your kitchen needs. It can make large fluffy waffles that are delicious and will not disappoint. The same machine can also be used for other purposes. This machine can cook eggs and bacon with great ease. This nonstick waffle maker can even be used to toast sandwiches.
- Nonstick grill plates make it easy to prepare many types of food. They can be easily removed and washed in a matter of minutes. Grids can be used to bake up to four waffles at once. The construction quality is excellent and the chrome housing provides great durability. The machine can be stored easily as it stays upright.
11. Waring Commercial WW200 Waffle Iron
- Waring Commercial WW200 Heavy-Duty Double Vertical Belgian Waffle Maker adds strength and brawn for your kitchen counter. It is made of heavy-duty, die-cast commercial material. The nonstick plates, which are triple-coated with nonstick, are easy to clean and have heating elements embedded so that temperature and heat distribution are consistent. The vertical design allows for two waffles to be prepared simultaneously while reducing space. Each waffle is equipped with its own LED lights as well as an audio signal.
- Double vertical Belgian commercial waffle makers are made of heavy-duty commercial construction to ensure durability. Triple-coated nonstick plates allow for quick and easy waffle removal. Plates are equipped with heating elements that can be embedded in them for temperature control and heat distribution.
- The housing is made of heavy-duty die-cast and is easy to clean. The rotating feature allows for even baking or browning. Easy cleanup with the removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray The new vertical design saves space and cooks two waffles simultaneously with independent ready lights.
12. Breville BWM640XL Smart 4-Slice Waffle Maker
- The Breville 4-slice waffle machine is a great choice if you’re serious about making the best waffles possible for your customers.
- This stainless steel Breville commercial waffle machine will impress you from the moment you see it. This waffle maker is larger than any other we have reviewed, measuring over 18 inches at its longest point. The larger cooking plates allow for spillage channels around the outside. This allows the excess batter to be held in place and does not spill out onto the counter.
- It will be difficult to list all the cooking options, as there are many. But we’ll try our best. This waffle maker gives you full control over the way your waffles cook. It also features a digital cooking menu you can see on an LCD screen so you always know what you’re choosing.
13. Hanchen Rectangle Waffle Maker
- Hanchen Commercial Waffle Maker is capable of making 3-8 rectangular waffles. It comes with interchangeable waffle grids. It is made of sturdy materials that can withstand years of home or commercial waffle-making.
- The Hanchen waffle machine is made from a stainless steel shell and a cast aluminum mold with a non-stick coating. These machines have the following advantages: high thermal conductivity and fast heating.
- Cast aluminum plates are highly conductive and spread heat evenly. They can also be adjusted to control temperature and timing for perfect baking results.
14. Waring WMK300 Belgian Waffle Maker
- Waring Belgian Waffle Maker is available from Brand Waring. This machine will help you make the perfect waffle. Professional quality waffle maker. The rotary makes crisp waffles with a soft inside. This machine can be controlled easily by the browning control knob.
- The LED lighting helps you to communicate with your machine in the same way that they announce power and readiness when you are ready.
- This allows you to control the machine with a display that shows you information about time, ability, and whether it is working at night without a light. The machine’s durability is assured by brushed stainless steel.
15. CucinaPro Bubble Waffle Maker- Electric Non stick
- It is a reliable and durable waffle maker that will fit in your kitchen. It is easy to clean after use. It is also a powerful waffle maker, which can make waffles in five minutes.
- It shows you whether the power indicator is on or off. The commercial waffle maker is made of durable and high-quality material to ensure long-lasting performance.
- It closes easily with the easy-lock mechanism. This will keep your waffles safe, and also enhance the cooking process. The iron griddle ensures even heat distribution and doesn’t cause burns to the waffles
16. Waring WMK600 Double Belgian Waffle Maker
- The non-stick surface ensures that your waffles don’t stick to the commercial waffle maker. The machine is 110 Volt and has double-sided Belgian waffle grid patterns. This machine is heavy-duty and will produce consistent texture and taste for every use.
- Removable grid plates can overheat and require a lot of cooling after use. Although the waffle maker comes with LED lights, it does not have an indicator bell or noise to indicate when the waffles have been finished. It’s also more expensive than other waffle makers.
17. Hanchen 10pcs Commercial Waffle Maker
- This fuselage is made from high-quality, heavy-duty stainless steel. It is fashionable and strong, as well as resistant to rust. It is responsible for the machine’s excellent quality.
- The handle’s thickness is three times the original. The base measures 2.5mm. Non-stick Cooking Surface. This thermostat has a simple, multifunctional temperature control panel.
18. DASH No-Drip Belgian Waffle Maker
- A no-drip waffle machine makes crisp, delicious waffles. This is the best commercial Belgian waffle machine that can make 4 waffles at once. Even heating technology is used to create crisp and baked waffles. It prevents leakage and overflowing melts the flour.
- This eliminates clutter. Wrap with built-in storage to ensure that the wrap doesn’t touch the surface. The non-stick coating on the surface provides greater durability. It is compact and attractive, making it a great birthday gift.
19. Cuisinart WAF-F10 Maker Waffle Iron
- If you love making waffles, a high-quality stainless steel waffle machine is essential. You can make 1-inch Belgian waffles from chocolate or fruit. The waffles can be filled with any flavor you like, as they are large enough to fit in a pocket.
- The inside has a 1000W power supply, which makes the job much quicker and easier. The waffle can be easily removed because of the nonstick coating. This same design also ensures that the shape of the waffle isn’t damaged and the waffle sticks to the plates.
Buying Guide for the Best Commercial Waffle Makers
A commercial waffle machine is essential for breakfast at your restaurant. Depending on the way it functions for your restaurant, a commercial waffle maker can be good or bad. There are many needs that a restaurant may have.
It is essential to make waffles of the right size, shape, texture. These tips will help you choose the best commercial waffle maker.
When looking for a commercial waffle maker, the first thing you should consider is what kind of waffles are available. Waffles come in many styles, and if you’re a waffle fan, you know this. Because waffles come from different parts of the world, this is why they are so distinctive.
There are many styles to choose from: Belgian waffles and American waffles; Belgian waffles; Liege waffles; Mini-waffles are available for snack time. Each one has a different name, and the ingredients are also different.
Each style of waffle is made from a different dough. Each waffle has a different thickness. There are different depths of pockets. Different types have different finishing styles. Some have smooth edges and others have irregular edges. The commercial waffle maker that is best suited for your waffles will depend on the waffle’s characteristics.
Number of Waffles
You need to consider the optimal waffle maker output based on how busy your restaurant is. The market offers three types of waffle maker options based on their size: single waffle, double waffle, and stackable double waffle.
Single waffle makers can be used for low volumes. This makes only one waffle at once. A single waffle maker can produce between 20 and 35 waffles an hour.
Double waffle makers can make approximately 40-60 waffles an hour. This configuration allows for two separate settings for each waffle. Unique are the stacked double waffle makers. These machines have one temperature control, but each waffle has its own access. These configurations will determine the maker you choose.
Size and Shape
Waffles are beautiful in their many shapes and sizes. American waffles come in square and round shapes. Belgian waffles can be shaped in a rectangular format, while those from the Netherlands are square.
Consider how thick or thin your waffles should be. You should choose a commercial waffle maker that can produce the right size and shape of waffles. A waffle maker that is ideal should bake fluffy waffles for your customers.
Cleanliness is an important factor. You must maintain a high standard of hygiene in the restaurant. You can research the cleaning properties of different grid materials. Non-stick material is the best for cleaning.
The non-stick batter won’t stick to the grooves. The batter can be wiped clean and then picked up by baking. Alternatively, you might season the iron grid. The nonstick effect is improved by seasoning the iron grid before baking. This makes it easier to clean. Cast aluminum bakes quickly.
These can be washed by hand and require cooling down. Cast steel waffle makers are another option. These are dishwasher-friendly, but they take longer to bake. When assessing durability, it is important to consider the grid finishing. Non-stick finishes can wear out very quickly.
Temperature and Ready Controls
A waffle maker that is intended for restaurant use must-have indicator lights, which is not the case for one designed for home use. Indicator lights will let you know when the waffle maker is ready to use. The waffle maker should also indicate when the waffle is ready.
This will stop waffles from burning because the kitchen can become too busy. Perfect waffles are made with temperature controls. The waffles should be crispy. The client doesn’t like them being too soft. Temperature controls are essential in double- and stacked double waffle makers. These features should be checked on commercial waffle machines. An indicator on a waffle will help you make the best waffles.
There are many voltage options for commercial waffle makers. The restaurant must have one. To prevent power surges, all waffle makers come with a plug and a cord.
You must still verify the voltage capability. The higher the voltage, the faster a waffle maker heats up. Waffle makers with 240-volt circuits heat up much faster.
They also make more waffles an hour than those using 120-volt circuits. Before making a final decision, consider the voltage and the efficiency.
Waffle accessories are essential for waffle machines’ high efficiency. A cleaning brush, cone-forming tools, drip tray, and waffle pick are the most commonly used accessories for waffle makers. Although they aren’t required, these accessories can help you improve your work efficiency.
Accessorizing your waffles with accessories allows you to do more. When shopping for a commercial waffle maker, make sure you have accessories. Some brands even include drip trays with their waffle makers.
Drip trays reduce dirt from the dripping batter. Waffle pickers allow you to select ready-made waffles without affecting their shape. Specialty waffle makers are a great fit for restaurants with high-end cuisines. A waffle maker is more efficient if you have many accessories.
Waffle makers can be useful for breakfast so it is important to properly store them. There are many features that make waffle makers easy to store. Many have a locking mechanism that allows the user to store them.
Flip models of waffle makers take up a lot of space. They should be stored in their boxes. Cord winders with built-in storage should be equipped.
This will prevent tangles from affecting the machine’s functionality. Choose a storage solution that fits your space. The waffle maker will last much longer if it is properly stored.
These top-rated commercial waffle machines are great for baking. These versatile waffle makers can be used in any setting: home, café, bakery, hotel, motel, or other. They are made from high-quality materials and are durable waffle machines.
These waffle makers have nonstick surfaces that are easy to clean and maintain. The best part is that commercial waffle makers allow quick release after the waffle has been baked. These powerful waffle machines have different power outputs so you can choose the one that is best for you.
You now have all the information you need to make the right choice when it comes to choosing the best commercial waffle maker to buy.