A double burner griddle allows you to exploit the energy of 2 stovetops at the same time. All these are excellent if you have to cook a large batch of meals. It’s possible to cook eggs, sausage, and bacon at one time. It is no surprise that it is a favorite among several families in America. But, there are lots of distinct variations to be found on the marketplace. From cast iron into nonstick, all of them have their own virtues. This guide will list some of the best double burner griddles out there.
We are here to help you discover the best double burner griddle for your kitchen. Together with the ideal tools, it is possible to cook delicious and perfect food each and every moment. Following is a comprehensive guide to the supreme double burner griddle in order for your pancakes to turn out perfectly every time.
- List Of 13 Best Double Burner Griddle Reviews
- 1. Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle
- 2. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle With Handles
- 3. Swiss Diamond Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle
- 4. Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Double Burner Griddle
- 5. All-Clad 3020 Hard Anodized Aluminum Scratch Resistant Nonstick Anti-Warp Base Double Burner Griddle
- 6. Farberware High Performance Nonstick Griddle Pan/Flat Grill
- 7. Nordic Ware 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch 2 Burner Griddle
- 8. T-fal A92114/C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware
- 9. Chef King 7 Gauge Steel Griddle
- 10. Swiss Diamond Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle
- 11. GreenLife Soft Grip Diamond Healthy Ceramic Nonstick
- 12. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop
- 13. Vremi 20 inch Large Nonstick Cast Iron Griddle for Kitchen Stove Top
- Buying Guide for the Best Double Burner Griddle
List Of 13 Best Double Burner Griddle Reviews
1. Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle
- The Cuisinart Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle is contemporary stainless steel merchandise designed with extreme detail and a tri-ply structure that provides maximum heat conduction whilst cooking.
- In addition to this, the griddle includes a 10 x 18-inch surface coating of top-notch non-stick coating which ensures a smooth griddling encounter at home or through family parties.
- The Cuisinart Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle applies Heat Surround Technology that offers secure and evenly dispersed heating throughout the foundation in addition to on either side of this pan.
- The riveted sturdy stainless steel handles are ergonomically shaped to remain comfy and cool on your hands. This product also reduces cleanup time since it’s altogether dishwasher-safe.
2. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle With Handles
- The lodge cast iron double burner griddle is your most effective overall. The heavy-duty cast-iron structure means you could sear steaks, cook sandwiches, and fry eggs easily. On top of that, you can undo it for this BBQ grill seem.
- It’s among the most flexible griddles out there. You also don’t need to be concerned about food sticking. It comes preseason in the mill. Since you use it, it is going to get better and better.
3. Swiss Diamond Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle
- Turn your stove to some full-size indoor grill. The Swiss Diamond double-burner grill is an excellent alternative to cluttered, weather-dependent outdoor grills. Its 43×28 cm (17″ x 11″) provides ample space to cook sausage, bacon, grilled meats, veggies, and much more.
- Employed by discerning home chefs around the world, Swiss Diamond’s PFOA-free cookware includes unsurpassed nonstick functionality for healthy cooking and easy cleanup. The patented nonstick coating, strengthened with actual diamond particles, enables oil-free cooking and cleans up with only warm soapy water.
- Swiss quality is observable in every facet of Swiss Diamond cookware. Heavy-duty cast aluminum will not warp, whereas the absolutely horizontal base distributes heat evenly and won’t tip or twist. The rivet-free inside prevents unsightly food build-up which may result in bacterial growth.
- The ergonomic handle, designed for relaxation and balance, remains cool on the stovetop. All Swiss Diamond goods are oven-safe around 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) and appropriate for use on electric and gas cooktops – induction chain sold individually.
4. Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Double Burner Griddle
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum provides exceptional gourmet cooking performance. The comfortable handles are also double riveted for additional power and dishwasher safe to 400°F.
- Double your area to griddling and sauteing using a non-double burner griddle that offers lots of space to cook many different tasty foods simultaneously. A classy professional appearance that will match every kitchen.
- 85-inch skillet for cooking only omelet or hamburger. Dupont autograph 2 nonstick coatings interior and exterior. Nonstick surface inside and outside is PFOA-free and metal utensil safe and provides superior durability.
5. All-Clad 3020 Hard Anodized Aluminum Scratch Resistant Nonstick Anti-Warp Base Double Burner Griddle
- The All-Clad Nonstick Hard-Anodized Grande Griddle creates a perfect kitchen companion when entertaining a bunch. The Grande Griddle’s black, hard-anodized surface resists sticking and introduces an appealing contrast to the stainless steel handles and rivets.
- The three-ply structure promotes even heat distribution, which makes this double burner griddle a favorite option for professional chefs and home cooks alike. The handles stay cool during cooking, along with the station within the pan’s raised border collects juices and fat.
- Large Surface Area Ideal for Cooking for Crowds At 20 inches by 13 inches (L x W), the Grande Griddle could grill a dozen hamburgers, eggs, sausage, or anything else could be on the menu.
- Premium Bonded Construction and Sleek Anodized Finish Like its companion cookware at the LTD line, the LTD Grande Griddle includes a charcoal-black aluminum exterior that’s hard anodized to resist scratching, chipping, and peeling.
- The lustrous 18/10 stainless-steel handles are riveted into the griddle for lasting durability and offer 2 inches of clearance, large enough to remain cool on the stovetop and adapt palms clad in oven mitts. Nonstick Surface for Easy Release and Cleanup The LTD Grande Griddle’s nonstick surface permits you to cook without using oils or butter to stop sticking.
6. Farberware High Performance Nonstick Griddle Pan/Flat Grill
- This Farberware griddle is your ideal purchase for cooks that have an inclination to burn off their meals. It sports a textured coating, which creates air pockets that promote heat and browning. This feel also helps prevent food from sticking to the pan.
- The square griddle covers one burner of your stove, and it may also be utilized in oven temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. For durability, the pan’s extended handle is riveted. The handle is extended so that you won’t need to be concerned about your fingers bumping the hot griddle.
7. Nordic Ware 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch 2 Burner Griddle
- This Nordic ware griddle just demonstrates you don’t need to break the bank to purchase a fantastic excellent griddle. Though this is rather an inexpensive griddle the instrument works better than a lot of luxury griddles.
- Produced with aluminum that this double burner griddle is very lightweight. That means it’s possible to take this around fairly easily and pack the pan to get a camp trip or a picnic. In addition, the structure is lightweight that the aluminum is strong enough not to fold, bend, or find any type of deformation.
- Nordic has worked with this particular metal fabrication for ages. That’s how they came up with this sleek and buttery aluminum structure. They operate very effectively to split out the griddles as best as possible. Additionally, the scraps which come out when creating the grips of this griddle are recycled or reused.
- The 17-1/2 inch from 10-1/4 inch griddle fits perfectly over 2 stovetops or possibly a campfire cooker. That’s exactly why this griddle is very good for both indoor and outdoor cooking. Non-stick surface griddle pans like this one decrease the quantity of the oil that you will need to cook something and prevent burning. And of course, non-invasive griddles are the easiest to clean and require no seasoning.
8. T-fal A92114/C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware
- The very first point to note is this double burner griddle is constructed from thick aluminum that offers exceptional heat conduction. At first, glance you are able to observe this griddle is quite strong and designed to last. As opposed to creating a few sophisticated and eye-pleasing layout, the business focused on creating cookware which can serve you for many years to come.
- It’s a durable, non-stick surface that can prevent any food from adhering at any temperatures, while also giving a fast and effortless cleanup. The outside of the griddle is porcelain and stain-resistant. The handles are ergonomic and certainly will remain cool while cooking at any given temperature and while cooking for quite a very long moment. Apart from that, it’s totally safe for the dishwasher and the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- One other fantastic thing about this griddle is its dimensions. It’s an 18″ x 11″ surface, and that is sufficient to pay two burners and create an even temperature. Apart from that, the company provides a lifetime guarantee. But, there’s a little drawback in regards to this griddle. The challenge is that it’s the inferior anti-scratch ability, which means you may notice some very tiny scratches after the first pancake which you earn.
9. Chef King 7 Gauge Steel Griddle
- Two-Burner Commercial and Residential, Heavy Duty 7 Gauge Steel Griddle is for use on Commercial Kitchen ranges and Units Modified for Residential Use. Great for Pancakes, Eggs, Heaps of Hash Browns. Cook 12 hamburgers simultaneously.
- 3/4″ High Lips retains tons of meals, and permit great accessibility to operate. Handy hinged handles get from the way and also make for Easy Storage. Covers two burners on a normal 30″ house range.
- Apply it on Barbeques, RV’s, and Campfires. Comes with simple all-natural seasoning directions. Once treated you’ll like Stick Free Cooking Forever.
10. Swiss Diamond Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle
- A rivet-free inside prevents food build-up which could result in bacterial growth. 17 x 11 in. Heavy-duty cast aluminum bodies may not warp, whereas the absolutely horizontal base distributes heat evenly and won’t tip or twist.
- The patented nonstick coating, strengthened with actual diamond particles, enables oil-free cooking and cleans up with only warm soapy water. All goods are oven-safe around 500f.
- Pick this smooth griddle shirt for eggs, pancakes, roasted veggies, and much more. The double-burner griddle is an excellent alternative to cluttered electric griddles but with each positive aspect. Ergonomic handles, designed for relaxation and balance, remain cool on the stovetop.
- Swiss bead’s PFOA-free cookware includes unsurpassed nonstick functionality for healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Tempered glass lids contain a flexible steam vent for innovative moisture management. Appropriate for use on gas and electric cooktops.
11. GreenLife Soft Grip Diamond Healthy Ceramic Nonstick
- Cooks that are worried about the chemicals in conventional nonstick cookware but also love easy cleanup will prefer that the GreenLife griddle. It’s a ceramic Thermolon coating that’s free of toxins that are common.
- Due to the nonstick coating, this griddle is a fantastic alternative for cooking foods that frequently adhere to the pan, like eggs or hash browns.
- This square griddle includes a long handle that extends from the pan. It’s comfortable to grip and stays cool to the touchscreen. A pit, in the long run, makes it effortless to hang on the griddle.
12. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop
- Legend is extremely popular for creating cookware that has the durability of a classic pan but the user-friendliness of a contemporary one. The ideal blend between contemporary and aesthetic aspects is exactly what causes this Legend two-burner cast iron griddle among our best selections.
- You receive both a griddle and a grill pan within this set. If you do not have a grill or skillet in your home we highly advise you to do that. Grills have grooves in them that permit the oil to unwind and melts. As your food isn’t sitting there soaking in oil, the food is a bit little fitter.
- Made with high-quality steel and iron this pan also will help deliver taste. You receive the griddle and grills pre-seasoned so that you do not need to do all of the work. This seasoning induces the griddle to have better every time you cook on it.
- The 20 x 20 structure covers two stovetops that are more than enough space when cooking for a little family. Easy-grip handles are spaced just right so you get excellent hands over the hot griddle however it doesn’t burn your hands.
13. Vremi 20 inch Large Nonstick Cast Iron Griddle for Kitchen Stove Top
- This double burner griddle is portable and contains hardy built-in grips so you could safely transfer it from stovetop to oven, and you may even use it on a tiny outdoor campfire. It’s flexible and two-sided, using a smooth side for a ridged side which functions as a timeless grill. It is excellent for steaks, sausages, or another sort of barbecue.
- A fascinating thing about this griddle is that its own grill side is currently pre-seasoned. This indicates is that it is possible to enjoy seared vegetables and meats straight away. The cooks evenly and slowly to supply the very best food quality. You also need to notice that either side of the griddle has grease slopes that snare fat. They’re naturally non-invasive and mechanically drain fat to present a healthful and tasty meal.
- The only real thing we discovered about this item is it’s somewhat hard to wash. Even though it includes a noninvasive coating, a few foods may still adhere, which makes it more challenging to wash. Additionally, ensure you leave it to cool completely before cleaning. On the flip side, with its cost and quality in mind, we certainly recommend you take a look.
Buying Guide for the Best Double Burner Griddle
Many griddles may be warmed on the stove, on the grill, or in the oven, however, some are standalone appliances that sit on the countertop.
Size and Shape
Smaller stovetop griddles arrive in round or square shapes. They match over one burner, meaning that the entire griddle keeps a fairly even temperature. This sort of griddle generally has a long handle that sticks from the device.
Rectangular griddles usually have a bigger surface. They match over two stove burners. It’s possible to place both burners to the exact same heat setting to get an even temperature throughout the griddle, or you could select two distinct settings so that your griddle has a single cooler place and one warmer place. Double-burner griddles normally have shorter handles that are made into the device or stay up out of it.
There are 3 chief forms of metal used in griddles: steel, aluminum, and cast iron. Aluminum conducts heat well, and it’s lightweight. This sort of metal can be anodized, and it is a procedure where the cooking surface is sealed.
Stainless Steel is a popular selection for a number of pans and pots since it isn’t difficult to wash, and it’s a shiny, attractive look. Of the 3 metals typically employed for griddles, this one ranks cheapest in regards to heat conduction. Because of this, some griddles contain layers of both aluminum and steel.
Cast-iron griddles are the best for cooking at high temperatures. This material is quite durable and generates even cooking results. But it is often very hefty, and it needs proper care and normal seasoning.
Many griddles are horizontal pans that sit on the cooker. To warm them you turn on the burner or burner where the double burner griddle is still resting.
Others are standalone components. Normally, these sit on the countertop and plug right into a wall socket. A dial adjusts the temperature of the griddle. Some standalone components operate on propane rather than electricity. These are often freestanding rather than countermodels.
Nearly all griddles include some type of management to assist with lifting. Some grips have holes in them so that you may hang on the griddle.
Smaller griddles normally have extended handles. These keep your palms away from the heat source. But this style can raise the total footprint of this device, so the griddle will not slip into a cupboard as readily.
Bigger griddles generally have one smaller manager at each end. As these are nearer to the body of this griddle, they can get hot during cooking. Handles that stick up off the griddle can remain cooler, but they also lessen the pan’s slim profile.
Some foods which are generally cooked on a double burner griddle, like hamburgers and bacon, can generate a good deal of dirt throughout the cooking procedure. If you like those foods, then start looking for a griddle that has an integrated way of containing grease. Some have stations made for dirt runoff. Others have a detachable tray for collecting dust.
Griddles are designed to provide the consumer an optimal cooking encounter though they’ve variations in layout and features. To buy a double burner griddle, the consumer ought to be aware of the specs of this desired griddle because these versions play a significant part in the outcome of the griddle.
Another Significant feature to Think about is if the best double burner griddle is hand-held or if the griddle may be washed using dishwashers because not all of the griddle is dish washable.