For those who love to make cakes, cake molds are the golden key to making perfect and fragrant cheesecakes. Currently, there are many different types of baking molds on the market. Each mold with its shaping and use depends on the purpose of the baker. Springform pan is an indispensable mold for home cheesecake makers. So how to take the cheesecake out of the springform pan perfectly? How to remove cheesecake from the springform pan?The answer lies in our article.
Learn about General Pastry Molds and Springform Pan
Looks at the cakes seem fluffy, simple, but the process of making these cakes is not easy at all. The cake is easy to burn, flatten, dry and hard. Therefore, you need to be meticulous and careful in choosing a cake mold!
Cake molds are generally divided into the two most basic types: instant sole and removable base molds. These two types of cake molds are similar in size and shape, but the base of the mold is different in that the base can be seamless or leave the mold.
Accordingly, the seamless mold type is often simpler and easier to use for all beginners. Therefore, when you do the baking process, you will feel simpler. Because you just need to put the cake in the mold and put the whole mold in the oven to complete.
Mold with a removable base is usually more suitable for professional bakers, which makes it easier to perform baking and cleaning when cleaning. After baking, just push up the base of the cake to easily remove the cake from the mold. However, losing tools in the kitchen will make you sweat to find them.
A springform pan is the removable bottom type of mold with the wall of the mold. In particular, the pin on the mold wall makes it easy to remove the cake from the mold because it has a metal pin that is easy to remove and re-install. Although the springform pan is usually more expensive than the aluminum seamless bottom mold, it has many outstanding advantages.
This mold is exceedingly convenient to take the cake out of the face, the cake face will look better. Most importantly, with cheesecakes, mousse, you must almost make a separate bottom mold. There are also fruit cakes on the cake that you should preferably use the springform pan.
In our opinion, you just need to choose a round springform pan mold and 1 square mold is enough. The most suitable and common mold is 20cm (or 9 inches) in diameter with round molds and 20 x 20 (cm) in square size.
Of course, you can also choose a larger mold if you have a large family, or add to your collection a wider variety of molds such as flower molds, animal molds, and rectangular molds.
The delicious and creamy cheesecakes you can make at home are:
- Cheesecake oreo
- Green tea cheesecake
- Yogurt cheesecake
- Passion fruit cheesecake
- Mango cheesecake
- Strawberry cheesecake
How to take the Cheesecake out of the Springform Pan
Because the springform pan has a removable base and mold opening latch, you don’t have to worry too much about not getting the cheesecake. First of all, you should first learn some notes about cheesecake before doing so.
- Place the grill so that the cake is baked in the middle of the oven.
- Make the oven hot to the specified temperature before baking.
- Use loose bottom molds (Springform)
- Apply butter around the sides and bottom of the mold so that the cake is naturally peeled out of the mold without chipping.
When the cake is cooked:
- After taking it out of the oven, let it cool for about 10 minutes. Then use a knife to stick close to the mold to separate the cake from the mold. At this time, the mold has not been taken out. Let the cake cool out for 3 to 4 hours, then put the cheesecake in the fridge (cooler).
- Once the cake is chilled: cover the top with a plastic layer and chill it for at least 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
We will propose to you two main ways for you to get the cheesecake out of the mold.
- Method 1: Use a knife to cut around the mouth to form a mold skillfully. Before the incision, you should soak the knife in hot water and dry it with a clean cloth. Thanks to that, the hot blade will make the surrounding cake softer. You will now remove the metal latch on the side of the mold and gently lift the mold out of the cheesecake.
After slitting the cake, gently tap around the mold wall to release the cake from the beautiful mold. Finally, you can transfer the cake to the tray or use the springform pan base right away.
- Method 2:
- Use a long and clean towel. Soak it in warm water (about 70-85 degrees C) and then squeeze out the water. However, you should not over-squeeze the water out of the towel, as a slightly damp towel will keep the warmth better. Wrap the towel around the springform pan and hold for 30 to less than 60 seconds.
- If you leave the towel around the cake mold for too long, it will melt the cheesecake and become less beautiful. After this time, you deftly remove the metal pin and remove the mold from the cake as above. Your cheesecake will be very cute and fluffy.
To make your cheesecake even more perfect, you should add baking paper to make it easier. No need to spend too much effort and with only the two above simple ways, you can remove the cheesecake from the springform pan easily. Your cake is perfect and free from chipping.
Some Notes Help to Make Your Cheesecake More Delicious
First, you must use the springform pan, the mold will have a latch to remove the mold on the side or you can push the cake up from the base below. So that you can take out the cake very easily. The purpose of using this type of mold is to prevent the cake from breaking or deforming. You can use either round or square. You will get the perfect cheesecake after separating it from the mold.
You should also pay attention when choosing whipped cream to have a minimum fat of 30%. Because if the fat is lower, the whipped cream will not be cotton. Whipping creams are often called whipping cream, heavy cream, and fresh cream.
Revealing another great way to beat whipped cream is unbeaten that before you beat, you put the whipped cream, whisk and bowl into the freezer for 10 minutes. Then take out attacks from slow to high speed. When the cream starts to thicken, lower it at a slow speed. If you beat the cream until the cream is just thick, the bowl does not spill upside down. If you blow too much, the cream will split.
We wish you all success with this creamy cheesecake. Thank you for taking the time to support our article about “how to remove cheesecake from springform pan“.