While cooking rice onto a cooktop is not complex, it will need precision and attention. A Japanese rice cooker may make preparing rice easy and worry-free without a boiled-over pot of burnt rice. Even though the rice cooker does its own function, your time will be freed up to cook the remainder of the meal without diversion.
There are various kinds of pots using various cooking methods to select from, however, one piece of information is to pick the rice cooker which uses Japanese cooking procedures. With special therapy techniques coming in your hometown of these convenient pots, your rice dish is going to be light and fluffy and sticky nor too distinct. Below we’ll give you the 15 best Japanese rice cookers acceptable for different requirements.
- List Of 15 Best Japanese Rice Cooker Reviews
- 1. CHEF iQ World’s Smartest Pressure Cooker
- 2. Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer
- 3. Tiger JNP-1000-FL 5.5-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer
- 4. COMFEE’ 5.2Qt Asian Style Programmable All-in-1 Multi Cooker
- 5. Zojirushi NS-WAC10-WD 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker
- 6. Panasonic SR-G06FGL Rice, Steamer & Multi-Cooker
- 7. Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating System Rice Cooker
- 8. Panasonic 5 Cup (Uncooked) Japanese Rice Cooker
- 9. TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker
- 10. Tiger JNP-S10U-HU 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer
- 11. Zojirushi NS-RPC18FJ Rice Cooker and Warmer
- 12. Panasonic 5 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- 13. Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked Digital Rice Cooker
- 14. Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L)
- 15. Moosum Rice Cooker Small
List Of 15 Best Japanese Rice Cooker Reviews
1. CHEF iQ World’s Smartest Pressure Cooker
- With an iOS or Android mobile, users can get over 300 cooking presets to make delicious meals, such as beef, poultry, rice, veggies, and much more. Chef iQ has made a stylish cooker having an inner scale to weigh items efficiently.
- Download the Chef iQ program to get over a hundred recipes, such as ones for cooking rice completely. It holds up to 6 quarts and contains three automatic steam discharge choices.
- This cooker includes a steam rack and steam basket plus a nonstick inner pot which makes it simple to clean up after each meal.
2. Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer
- This Japanese rice cooker includes exceptional temperature control. The rice inside will probably get hardened in a couple of hours if you leave it in a microprocessor rice cooker. Nonetheless, these IH rice cookers may continue to keep the softness for 30 hours by controlling the temperature.
- The temperature sensor in the base of the cooker judges the ideal heat level to prevent the moisture of their rice from moving away. There are 3 choices to pick from Urutsuya (prevents discoloration, dryness, and odor ) and High (retains the warmth to the point at which you generally consume ).
- Aside from cooking rice, you will find choices for baking bread known as”bread (fermentation/bake)” and, “cake ” in which you can bake yummy fluffy cakes. There’s a massive array of items you can cook.
3. Tiger JNP-1000-FL 5.5-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer
- This Tiger fresh rice cooker was every rice enthusiast’s favorite and contains excellent proven results and excellent reviews because of the time it’s been introduced. In addition, it includes a fairly unique floral design which makes it stand out. This rice cooker is my own personal favorite only because is really visually attractive.
- The package includes a measuring cup and spatula together with a detachable and washable steam port. The 5.5 cups rice cooking system is excellent for a family of 5-6 members and is accompanied by an automatic stay warm feature to keep your rice warm and refreshing.
- The stainless steel bowl guarantees appropriate even cooking of rice along. The rice cooker’s stay warm feature ensures that you get fine, sexy, salty dishes whenever You’re ready to consume.
4. COMFEE’ 5.2Qt Asian Style Programmable All-in-1 Multi Cooker
- The Comfee’ 10-cup Japanese rice cooker has the looks and features of a luxury version but at a far more approachable cost. Additionally, the 10-cup capability makes it large enough to feed large collections.
- This cooker has a preference for virtually any sort of rice which you may want to create in addition to modes to cook, saute, bake, steam, or create yogurt. This makes this a multitasker which may possibly replace a lot of other smallish appliances.
- With all these configurations (17 in all) that the Comfee’ rice cooker is not as intuitive to work with as my finest overall selection, and sad to say, the documentation does not provide a good deal of detail for every cooking style.
- The nonstick inner pot has helpful dimension markers and the entire issue is simple to wash without having to use the countertops. Even though the bowl is dishwasher safe in the event necessary.
5. Zojirushi NS-WAC10-WD 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker
- This elegant-looking Japanese rice cooker has a dent-resistant plastic body. The LCD panel includes a cooker that’s rather friendly and simple to use for individuals of all ages. The adorable round-shaped outside will fit perfectly with the majority of the kitchen décor.
- The greatest selling point of the best Japanese rice cooker is its own fuzzy technology. Its inner cooking pan and also the heating system team around for you to provide perfectly cooked rice every time. The cooker provides multiple different cooking options like white/brown rice, sushi, sweet rice, porridge, rinse-free cooking.
- Many users said that these preset functions may cook brown rice. The most fascinating portion of the rice cooker is its own quick-cooking alternative. If you don’t have sufficient time to pause for about 30-40 minutes, then you are able to go with all the quick-cooking choices and have your meal prior to 25 minutes.
6. Panasonic SR-G06FGL Rice, Steamer & Multi-Cooker
- Speaking about the right Japanese rice cooker to understand how to use its additionally Panasonic SR-G06FGL. This merchandise from the famed Panasonic brand offers customers the easiest and most effective use at a very reasonable price. With this particular pot, you are able to know the initial actions to cook a tasty meal for your loved ones.
- The one thing you have to do on the SR-G06FGL to begin the cooking procedure is the front panel button. One swipe is a machine that can turn raw rice into appealing hot rice dishes. Nobody would like to utilize a difficult-to-use apparatus, experienced or not. So simplifying the management procedure really helps a lot for people that are learning how to use this useful device.
- Unlike a lot of regular pots using a closed lid, it’s hard for users to view the way the components are indoors. However, with the SR-G06FGL, you are able to do this justest. Perhaps for a lot of individuals, this can be a characteristic that isn’t so much, but it’s also interesting if you would like to know the way the pot impacts the rice. It’ll be a small experience if we do not know the phases to cook a tasty meal.
7. Zojirushi NP-HCC10XH Induction Heating System Rice Cooker
- This Zojirushi version utilizes induction heating (IH) for quicker, high-quality rice cooking. It does not matter what your tastes are. You will find cooking alternatives for white, vanilla, blended, sushi, sweet, brown, GABA brown, and porridge rice. The contained rice paddle, paddle holder, and measuring cup create preparing and serving a breeze.
- Despite having innovative IH technologies, this cooker is intended for cooking rice and porridge only. There aren’t any double cooking or slow cooker choices.
- The comprehensive nevertheless user-friendly LCD control panel allows you to personalize your cooking experience. You are able to extend the store warm time, specify a delay timer, select different sound signals, and much more. This 5.5-cup power cooker allows you to cook up to 11 cups of rice exactly how you would like it.
- There are just eight LCD panel controller buttons: menu, cancel, keep warm, extended keep warm, launch, timer, and two arrows to placing the clock and timer. The LCD display displays a timer or clock, and it suggests your chosen cooking purpose.
8. Panasonic 5 Cup (Uncooked) Japanese Rice Cooker
- The Panasonic SR-HZ106 5-cup (uncooked) rice cooker steamer with an induction heating system utilizes induction heat to warm a 7-layer inner cooking pan designed to reach and evenly cook each and every grain of rice and maintain essential nutrients.
- Panasonic has done it again by creating a reasonably priced version that comes packed with some fantastic features that enable consumers to get the absolute most from the best Japanese rice cooker.
- This version can steam vegetables, cook stews and soups, steam fish, and create a porridge. The comprised pot has a total of four layers of nonstick coating, which prevents food from adhering into the inside and makes cleanup a cinch.
- With induction technology, The inner cooking pan becomes the heat source, which is activated when coils within the bottom of the rice cooker generate a magnetic field that creates instant heat within the inner cooking pan.
9. TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker
- This white guy is just another fantastic Japanese rice cooker that has grabbed a great deal of foodie’s love because of its exceptional functionality with its Chef-like cooking. JBV-A10U-W is this kind of version that Tiger Corporation has made simply to serve decent food, bad meals.
- The version occurs to function about 5.5 cups of rice which you are able to call a fairly good amount to function a miniature family. Therefore, you can mull overtaking the man as it could be referred to as a fantastic individual for cooking.
- The color has been cited because I have called it a white man. But to discuss its layout, well it looks very pretty in the color as it pertains in. Albeit there’s absolutely no LED screen on the panel however you will still get a few features that operate nicely with their own simplicity.
- There’s a function called ‘tacook’ to get Syncro cooking which functions to warm the rice and the principal dish at precisely the exact same moment. In case you’ve got a peek at their own tagline: One drive multiple surgeries, you may understand why they’ve maintained the layout so straightforward. But, you will find just three other settings for cooking which have the unit, which are Slow cooking, Brown rice, and Plain rice.
10. Tiger JNP-S10U-HU 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer
- The Tiger 5.5-Cup Rice Cooker is among the very classic rice cookers to come from Japan. Tiger has been fabricating this Tiger Rice Cooker And Warmer for a long time. It is a whole lot less high-tech compared to other products we advocate.
- In the long run, it will get the job done regularly. This also means that it is unbelievably user-friendly. There’s a non-stick inner pan along with a detachable and washable steam port. There’s a keep-warm function that will keep rice warm daily for up to 12 hours.
- This Tiger rice cooker cups in various sizes and colors, from stainless steel to some really classically Japanese white with pink blossoms. Sizes vary from three cups of raw rice. A three-cup alternative is a good alternative for a Japanese rice cooker.
- There are no settings to cook brown rice or another grain. That does not mean that you can not cook different things in there, it simply does not have the preferences to set it and forget it.
11. Zojirushi NS-RPC18FJ Rice Cooker and Warmer
- Whenever you’re particularly searching for a plastic Japanese rice cooker and don’t need something made from stainless steel, then this one is your ideal alternative. It’s a compact and gorgeous rice cooker that has a capacity of 1.8 liter or 10 cups.
- For many individuals, it’s the simplest to use since it merely contains single-touch control. But a few individuals could find it limiting due to the absence of choices.
- You may easily create rice in this one, and there is removable in a lid accessible. Overall it’s easy to clean and easy to deal with rice maker, and warmer but has Limited capabilities.
12. Panasonic 5 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- If the exact straightforward and plain exterior is confusing you, don’t be! The Panasonic SR-DF101 5-Cup is only one more technological masterpiece in Japan.
- It is outfitted with strong fuzzy logic technology that permits your furry friend to create alterations in pressure, temperature, and time to make your rice perfect according to your taste. It won’t make mistakes, so all you have got to perform ditch the parts inside, push the button, and sit back.
- There aren’t any complex settings and surgeries involved rather it makes cooking much easier, thanks to Panasonic’s simple Coding design.
- This smart product involves a steam basket that lets you steam your vegetable or meat at precisely the exact same time you cook your rice beneath that conserves time. It features a measuring cup and a helping spatula.
13. Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked Digital Rice Cooker
- This useful small rice cooker is full of fantastic features at a really affordable price. This version comes in many sizes, but it is unbelievably compact and weighs only 4.2 lbs. It could cook up to 8 cups of rice to feed the entire family.
- The Aroma rice cooker includes electronic controls which are simple to use. Choose between several apps such as steaming, browning, or even the keep-warm function.
- You may also make a cake inside this best Japanese rice cooker! The delay timer feature is very valuable for those who have busy schedules. Simply fill out the rice cooker in the morning and set the timer so that you may come home from work, course, or the fitness center to cooked rice.
14. Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L)
- Since the first manufacturer to introduce contemporary rice cookers to the planet, we can be certain that Toshiba is going to have a solution for even the most demanding users’ requirements. Indeed, fast merchandise to cook for active individuals but with great taste is among these. And the reply to this brand is your Toshiba TRCCS01.
- To grow the cooking capability of the bud, the maker also added two precious delay time mechanics. This really is the savior of active individuals as soon as it lets us cook rice and keep food warm.
- If you believe cooking fast will impact the taste of the rice, then you’re mistaken. The wise technology of this Toshiba rice cooker may correct the right heating for every cooking point from red to maintain the inherent deliciousness of these components. With some particular kinds of rice, for example, Basmati, this item will bring a lot better flavor than other kinds of baskets at precisely the exact same section.
- Even though it includes a quality non-stick, the capacity of this pot is inefficient for some components. For this reason, you have to decide on the ideal ingredients if you don’t wish to invest too much effort in the cleanup.
15. Moosum Rice Cooker Small
- The previous one on the list is just another one of those best Japanese rice cookers which will make soup and Sushi. It’s the automatic rice cooker that will aid with cooking. It has a capacity of 5 cups, and in addition, it’s a multifunctional rice cooker that allows you to acquire the best attributes.
- The fast and effortless setting of this timer, together with the automated settings, can allow you to acquire the yummy and ideal rice created in time. Additionally, this one includes a detachable inner pot which you may extract and wash easily.
The very best Japanese rice cooker may manage regular, daily usage. It should also come packed with preset choices which will permit you to cook various kinds of rice, fast and perfectly. But regrettably, not all the rice cookers are made equal, and that’s why we made it our mission to critique a few of the top models and narrow it down into the top five versions which are intended to survive.
All the best Japanese rice cooker that made it to our listing aren’t just durable, but they are also designed to handle heavy usage, supply an intuitive layout that makes them more beginner-friendly, and features many different cooking options which can make it easy for you to place it and forget for the form of complete hands-off rice cooking experience that many users are searching for.