It’s easy to confuse a jelly roll pan along with your regular half-sheet baking pan. They are about precisely the exact same size -15 by 10 inches versus 18 by 13 inches-and many are made out of an inch-tall, straight-sided border. And a jelly roll pan is also a significant instrument in your bakeware arsenal. It is ideal if you should create tiny batches of biscuits or roasted veggies, and two could fit side by side on many traditional oven racks.
While searching for a jelly roll pan, then start looking for a rim around the edge. Considering these pans are generally only an inch deep, you are going to trust the rim to fasten your grip when hauling it to and out of the oven. A reinforced edge will even help stabilize the pan to mitigate warping in greater oven temperatures.
When cared for correctly, jelly roll pans may stand up to years of routine use. Most producers will advocate hand-washing your jelly roll pan, but a few may be run through a dishwasher if you don’t mind small discoloration on its own surface. Below is the best jelly roll pan you can consider.
- What is a Jelly Roll Pan?
- List Of 19 Best Jelly Roll Pan Reviews
- 1. Chicago Metallic Professional Non-Stick Cookie/Jelly-Roll Pan Set
- 2. Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Jelly Roll Baking Sheet
- 3. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Jelly Roll
- 4. USA Pan Jelly Roll Baking Pan
- 5. Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Jelly Roll
- 6. Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware with Grips, Nonstick Cookie Sheet / Baking Sheet
- 7. KITCHENATICS Aluminum Jelly Roll Baking Pan
- 8. Circulon Total Bakeware Set Nonstick Cookie Baking Sheets
- 9. Gotham Steel Bakeware Nonstick Cookie Sheet
- 10. Doughmakers Jelly Roll Commercial Grade Aluminum Bake Pan
- 11. Nordic Ware Jelly Roll Naturals Aluminum Nonstick
- 12. T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Griddle
- 13. Wilton Recipe Right Cookie/Jelly Roll Pan
- 14. Norpro Nonstick 10 Inch x 15 Inch Cookie Sheet-Jelly Roll Pan
- 15. meleg otthon 2 Pack Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Jelly Roll Pan
- 16. Nordic Ware Prism Baking, Jelly Roll Pan
- 17. All-Clad Pro-Release jelly roll pan
- 18. New Star Foodservice 36862 Commercial-Grade 18-Gauge Aluminum Sheet Pan/Bun Pan
- 19. Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Jelly Roll Pan
- Buying Guide for the Best Jelly Roll Pan
What is a Jelly Roll Pan?
A jelly roll pan is a kind of horizontal sheet pan that comprises a 1-inch rim around the pan. It is meant to make a thin sheet or sponge cakes that are sturdy enough to coat utilizing creme, jelly or other fillings and roll into a cylinder shape. These pans can be attained from a range of substances. But, you may typically find aluminum or aluminized steel jelly roll pans.
List Of 19 Best Jelly Roll Pan Reviews
- If you are looking for a pan that may create ideal, perfectly symmetrical brownies every instant, then the Expert Brownie Pan from Chicago Metallic could be exactly what you would like. Just how does this work? Simply pour your batter into the pan, then put the removable divider inside, and It’ll bake.
- This useful set of pans from Chicago Metallic is a great choice as it comprises two pans in a variety of sizes and a handy cooling rack, making it well suited for beginners and professionals alike. This bowl is super flexible and might be used to make jelly rolls, biscuits, roast veggies in addition to reheat leftovers.
- The pan is constructed from a heavyweight carbon steel substance that’s quite heavy, making it durable and easy to get in and outside of this toaster. The carbon steel substance promotes even air distribution causing a larger bake.
- The pan can handle temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and unlike a variety of additional jelly roll pans, it is dishwasher safe, however, we recommend having a moist cloth rather than allowing it to survive longer. These utensils are super easy to maintain since they pile on top of one another and therefore are suitable for stacking with other pans you have in your house.
2. Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Jelly Roll Baking Sheet
- Nordic Ware has been an industry favorite for at least 70 decades, so it is not surprising that this jelly roll pan is among the very best. This baking sheet is made of uncoated all-natural aluminum and also sports a completely tempered steel rim to help prevent warping at high temperatures.
- The standard-sized jelly roll pan is made of a nonporous aluminum alloy that offers a naturally nonstick surface, even though it’s recommended that you line the pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat before cooking. Aluminum is good at running heat, so anything from roasted veggies into the delicate sponge cake of a conventional jelly roll will bake evenly.
- Since aluminum is a soft alloy, metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch the surface, even though this does not impact the pan’s baking properties. On account of the cleaning agents located in dishwashing detergents, washing is suggested.
3. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Jelly Roll
- This distinctively textured OXO jelly roll pan is equally beautiful and extremely functional. The miniature hatched design on the baking surface promotes airflow for baking, and there is a two-layer PFOA-free ceramic reinforced nonstick coating to make sure food releases in the pan easily.
- This jelly roll pan is a little smaller than your normal quarter sheet. It’s smaller inside (8.49 by 13.37 inches) makes it a fantastic option if you’re planning on baking a couple of cakes in the oven at the same time. The pan also has square-rolled borders which make it much easier to grasp, so that you can easily transfer it without disturbing the contents.
- This pan does need hand washing as running through the dishwasher may damage the nonstick coating, however, reviewers noticed that cleaning it is a breeze because food does not tend to adhere to the surface.
4. USA Pan Jelly Roll Baking Pan
- Among the very best jelly roll pans would be hands down the USA Pan 1605CR Baking Pan. Not only is that this pan non-stick, which ensures no harm to your food or your own cookware, yet this pan also will come with a cooling stand, which may be used to bake and roast cakes and biscuits.
- The cooling rack includes crosswire layouts and six elevated racks, which offer stability to the baking pan. The cooling rack additionally makes certain to cool all of the baked things equally. Among the greatest characteristics of this pan is it is constructed from heavy-duty aluminum and has a lifetime guarantee.
- In addition, it has a high-quality surface, making sure to offer uniform cooling to all baked products without heating the pan too much. Additionally, it helps with the flow of air and retains the pan cool when making certain the baked things are warm. The broad surface of the pan is non-stick, making sure that no chemicals will move to your meals. In addition, it protects the surface of the pan from scrapes, too much warmth, and fatty food.
- A non-stick coating also makes certain your pan becomes clean very easily. Cleaning this pan may require less time but also minimal exertion – all you’ll need is a small soap and some water. Once you are done washing it, then gently wipe out the water using a dry cloth and keep your pan at a dry location.
5. Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Jelly Roll
- This cookie and jelly pan is a big multipurpose pan that will fulfill all of your baking needs. This is only one of the very best big jelly roll pans.
- It’s made from Aluminum and the best attribute is the fact that it’s so well coated, so it warms up. These make amazing well-baked biscuits as well as jelly rolls.
- The Wilton large-sized sheet cake pan is 12×18″ and can be all-purpose. It may be used for baking cakes, bread, cakes, casseroles, and biscuits. The Aluminum prevents it from scratches, dents, or becoming warped.
- With ample measurements of 10.5″ x 15.5″, it accommodates a large variety of biscuits, bars, or brownies. The elevated sides also supply the containment required for producing sponge cake and jelly rolls. This aluminum jelly roll pan heats evenly in the oven, making comprehensive and appropriate baking results.
- From crisp oven chips into a batch of biscuits, this Rachael Ray Yum o! Nonstick Bakeware 10 Inch by 15 Inch Oven Lovin’ Crispy Sheet Cookie Pan is ideal for both savory and sweet dishes. The nonstick bakeware is made of heavy gauge steel which may bake over and over using the exact same fantastic results.
- Offering sturdy structure and advantage, this Rachael Ray cookie sheet is warp-resistant, is oven safe to 500°F, also contains grippy manages to offer a positive grasp when extracting things out of the oven. For simple cleanup, in addition, it has a long-lasting backend for excellent meal release.
- As an additional bonus, a part of the profits from this purchase proceeds to Yum o! Rachael’s nonprofit company helps children and their parents create healthy relationships with food and cooking. This flexible cookie sheet is the best complement to the remainder of Rachael’s bakeware and cookware sets which constantly spell pleasure from the kitchen.
7. KITCHENATICS Aluminum Jelly Roll Baking Pan
- The bakeware in Kitchenatics has some exceptional attributes acceptable for baking needs. Their jelly roll pan includes a cooling rack also. This rack may be used as a baking instrument. It is possible to put this rack within the pan and then cook a few things in the oven, the pan can help to catch the drippings and the stand eases baking the entire item evenly.
- In regards to substance, the jelly roll pan is constructed from thick aluminum, and every cable rack is assembled with 304 stainless steel, which can be rust-free. Due to the heavy material the pan is constructed of, it isn’t readily warped under high temperatures. The pan isn’t just acceptable for jelly rolls or biscuits but also it may be used for cooking bacon, bake desserts, roast veggies, or create chicken wings.
- The rack is very beneficial to cook bacon or any roasted recipe. The routine is a grid and can be closely made to make certain the cooked things don’t fall or sag. Additionally, the legs that are 1 inch every assist in baking/cooking and also allows for good cooling. The advantages are flawlessly rimmed helping to not dripping excessive oils or juices in the meals and also doesn’t create the meals poisonously.
- Circulon signature round nonstick underside helps guarantee simplicity of baking all of the ways into the cleanup procedure. A mid-sized pan that divides up exemplar baked goodies, it is no wonder Circulon is a go-to manufacturer for successful nonstick pans.
- The Total Bakeware Set Nonstick Cookie Baking Sheets includes two strands to help to handle holiday baking jobs in a pinch. Only cycle these pans between the toaster and prep channel for continuous cleansing and maximum efficacy.
- Produced of durable heavy-gauge steel which resists warping while adapting to high-temperature environments, these utensils are kitchen staples. Wide handles further boost the Circulon’s simplicity of usage and motion between oven and countertops.
- At 2.1 lbs per day, Circulon Total bakeware pans are secure enough to deal with many different recipes. Bake anything out of sour roasts to sweet and sweet biscuits and cakes. Ample edging enables cabbage roasting, nut toasting, and naturally, coconut oil rolls.
- At a 17.6″X11.8″ X1″ dimension, a gorgeous copper color plus a glossy non-stick surface- this bit of bakeware is a kitchen staple. Made using our patented Ticerama (Titanium Ceramic mix ) coating, this pas is only non-stick, but also super durable as a result of its Titanium found indoors!
- Being PTFE/ PFOS & PFOA free, you do not need to think about any unpleasant chemicals used together with your meals. Utilize your cookie sheet to bake bread- crusted chicken wings, baked salmon with chopped oranges, bacon, lean pizza with your favorite toppings, baked veggies, brownies & more!
10. Doughmakers Jelly Roll Commercial Grade Aluminum Bake Pan
- This Doughmakers jelly roll pan produces a fantastic value buy. The aluminum metal conducts heat well and is extremely durable. The next-generation patterned surface on the interior of the pan generates a nonstick surface. We’ve discovered it equals but frequently exceeds that of PTFE or PFOA coated pans.
- The pebble pattern a part of the alloy itself, therefore there isn’t any coating to wear off or leach into foods. Better yet, this is a really green option since applying and making PTFE and PFOA emit greenhouse gasses and generates toxic compounds.
11. Nordic Ware Jelly Roll Naturals Aluminum Nonstick
- If you’re bent on providing yummy and healthy jelly rolls for your household consumption, the Nordic Ware Naturals Jelly Roll Pan is your pan you want. This aluminum jelly roll pan includes topnotch heat conductivity. We rate it tremendously because it lets you bake numerous rolls in a lesser time. Your batter is guaranteed to grow and inhale without burning. More so, it’s non-stick outermost signifies you will not be shedding some of your yummy jelly rolls into the pan.
- Nordic measures 15.25 x 10.76 x 1.13-inches and weighs only 1.35 lbs. Additionally, it offers a rigid galvanized steel rim which prevents the pan from warping. We also enjoy its durability since it can withstand extremely hot temperatures. The Nordic Ware Jelly Roll Pan’s interior gold finish is resistant to scrape and nasty marks.
- Can it be a Thanksgiving Day or even a huge family dinner night; this trustworthy jelly roll pan won’t disappoint you. It places you in charge of the baking procedure whilst eliminating the strain involved. You can roast poultry, ribs, and fish at as large as 400 degrees without breaking a sweat. Its exceptional performance makes it among the best jelly roll pans that can be found on the marketplace.
12. T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Griddle
- T-fal A92114 is the upgraded version of the renowned Airbake Ultra Shallow Baking Pan. This pan also includes durability and exceptional performance like their preceding generation. Simply speaking, this jelly roll pan is only the better variant of the very last version.
- The jelly roll pan is constructed from heavy gauge aluminum to the greatest heat conduction. Permit quick release using a non-stick coating. Silicone handles to get an ergonomic option and staying cool while the pan is heated considerably.
- If you’re planning to experiment now together with desserts and have run into a recipe where it’s clearly said the usage of the jelly pan then likely, purchasing this alternative is the best one for you.
- Whether or not you would like to earn something unique and imaginative dessert or would like to decorate a cupcake, this really is the ideal pan you may plan to select Wilton is well known to offer you some fantastic accessories and suggestions that can help make your decorative art on dessert appear incredible.
- Talking of that Jelly roll pan is just one such similar alternative. This aluminum skillet is sturdy in caliber and provides your food a better flavor just how that you expect it to possess.
- If you’re trying to find a fantastic all-purpose baking sheet that may be used for snacks, pizza, French fries jelly rolls, cookies, and much more, Norpro Nonstick 10 x 15 cookie cutter sheet/jelly roll pan is right for you.
- The broad lip edge is excellent for simple handling as well as the industrial-grade substances will help keep it lasting quite a while. Super durable, you can expect to get this pan for decades of regular use.
- Having a superior nonstick end, nothing you consume with this gem will remain stuck when the baking is completed. Clean up is simple too. On account of this structure and materials used to make this pan, it provides even coconut, ensuring successful results virtually every moment.
15. meleg otthon 2 Pack Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Jelly Roll Pan
- This pan is the best answer if you’re interested in finding a food-grade stainless steel bowl. The pan offers excellent heat distribution and guarantees that you don’t confront the problem of over-browning.
- You also receive avoidance from warping, which prolongs the life span of your own jelly roll pan. Fixing the pan is likewise an effortless procedure. You can either wash or allow the dishwasher to wash it for you. The substances utilized from the pan’s body block it from rust, and it can be again an extremely convenient feature this bakeware offers.
- The curling design resists scratches and safe for your palms. Among the greatest characteristics of this pan is its flexibility, as it could double up as a skillet to your vegetable and meat roasts. You may keep it in the freezer too. In general, it’s a must-have essential that comes at a reasonable price.
16. Nordic Ware Prism Baking, Jelly Roll Pan
- This Jelly Roll Pan from Nordic Ware grabbed our attention due to the distinctive features such as being generated from 100% natural aluminum which boasts durable durability.
- Aluminum could be praised for the heat-conducting properties, promoting an even bake every moment. This pan will not rust, regardless of how oily your foods are how often you wash them. This pan also has exceptional strengthened steel cable rims, which protect the pan from injury and prevent it from changing shape.
- It’s almost 16 inches wide, which is more than adequate room to consume a variety of various snacks. The upper layer of this pan is etched with a prism grid design, which can be unique only to the Nordic Wave maker, which enables easy release of baked goods from the tray. These pans are also extended in a 2-pack option that’s less expensive than purchasing 2 independently.
17. All-Clad Pro-Release jelly roll pan
- A problem that has many jelly roll pans is the dearth of handles, which makes it tricky to catch the pan from a hot oven. All-Clad made the remedy for this by having an easy-to-grip pan with oversize handles in its Pro-Release line.
- The jelly roll pan, which measures 15 by 10 by 1 inch, is made of heavy-gauge aluminized steel and also contains two layers of ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating that is PFOA-free. This finish protects the pan from scrapes and allows for a fast release, which can be made simpler with its own handles.
- All-Clad’s pan is safe in the oven up to 450 degrees. Washing by hand is suggested to keep the integrity of this pan’s surface.
18. New Star Foodservice 36862 Commercial-Grade 18-Gauge Aluminum Sheet Pan/Bun Pan
- Perhaps you desire a jelly roll pan that could also stand up to a complete batch of biscuits, or you have been motivated to undertake a more ambitious bake after viewing The Great British Baking Show.
- In any event, New Star Foodservice’s half sheet pan will stand up to any task you throw at it, and it’s also a fantastic size for regular one-pan dinners.
- With a commercial-grade aluminum structure, the pan heats up evenly and easily, and it also has a wire-reinforced rim to resist warping and also encourage the heft of thicker items.
- When you are done cooking for the day, then the tapered edges of those pans pile together to efficiently conserve storage space within your property.
- And if you prefer the qualities of this New Star pan but would prefer a little or large jelly roll dimensions, they arrive in a single sheet and complete sheet dimensions too.
19. Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Jelly Roll Pan
- Mrs. Anderson’s heavyweight jelly roll baking pan may be used to consume salty dishes such as jelly roll bread, cake, biscuits, and muffins. This skillet is manufactured from 19 gauge aluminum and includes a distinctive wire-rim layout, which prevents warping and damage to the body of this pan.
- This pan can also withstand elevated temperatures of warmth – 480 levels in the oven. Be certain you do not touch it without gloves when doing it outside or you may burn yourself.
- One other fantastic thing about this particular pan is that it transports heat evenly across the entire surface. It removes cross-contamination and is secure for freezing meals, also.
- This pan will not rust, making it incredibly long-lasting and durable. It isn’t dishwasher friendly, so avoid placing it in the dishwasher instead, wash it with water and soap and dry it with a cloth. Do not use brushes, knives, or cutters onto the surface of the pan or it may get scratches.
Buying Guide for the Best Jelly Roll Pan
When deciding upon the proper jelly roll pan, then it’s almost always preferable to select aluminum or aluminized steel. Aluminum isn’t merely a safer choice, but it’s also stronger. Listed below are a couple of other features to remember when searching for the best jelly roll pan for your kitchen.
Traditional products measure approximately 17.5 by 12.5 inches. If you’re baking a jelly roll, Swiss roll, or a different type of cake where the recipe specifies using a jelly roll pan, then that really is the size you want to use.
In the event you use a bigger pan, then the cooking period will change along the sponge might not roll up readily. However, most people now use jelly roll pans for total baking and baking activities rather than baking jelly rolls, and that usually means you are likely to see them in a bigger choice of sizes.
Another popular size is 15 by 10 inches, the specific same dimensions as a standard cookie sheet. The size you choose will depend on what you need, oven measurements, and what you’ll be producing on your own jelly roll pan.
If you are intending to cook and cook at high temperatures, then check whether the pan material is suitable for such use before going shopping. It’s likely to see on the label what’s the maximum temperature it’s likely to expose your cookware.
You need a jelly roll pan that is sturdy enough to stand up to regular use. If it easily warps, rusts, or scratches, it won’t last particularly long before its operation moves downhill. Pans made from aluminum, anodized aluminum, or aluminized steel tend to be more durable..
Select from the dishwasher-friendly edition. Otherwise, you are going to be disappointed if you are the person who doesn’t wish to wash the dishes by hand.
The lowest-priced models cost about $10, with no guarantee they will be long-lasting. Furthermore, there are people with a price range between $10 and $20. Normally, this cookware will likely be sufficient if you don’t use your pan also often.
The most expensive jelly roll pan you are going to have the ability to find on the market will cost you about $40. These high-quality models will last longer, in spite of the fact that you just use these frequently. It’s also likely to have an option to buy two pans in a package and pay less than for two individual ones.
Jelly roll pans aren’t just for jelly rolls. They can cook numerous different yummy items, and they’re built to be durable and survive the test of time. Baking a jelly roll needs more care as they are rather soft and might break anytime. To be certain that the perfect jelly roll and also to prevent it from breaking up, you would like an excellent pan with mixing bowls.
From those aforementioned best jelly roll pans, there’s just one pan that’s constructed from copper. The remainder of the four is made from aluminum or aluminized steel. Though aluminum is a great alternative, aluminum or aluminized steel is much better. If it comes to fabricating baking pans, aluminized steel is the best selection for the majority of makers.