Non-alcoholic beverages were once boring. You could only drink sugary mocktails, saccharine sodas, or water if you decided to skip the alcohol. It’s never been easier to go dry thanks to the incredible range of non-alcoholic drink producers.
Some brands are going beyond the traditional alcohol alternatives such as sparkling water and teas and creating zero-alcohol spirits, wine, or beer alternatives. These alcohol alternatives can be enjoyed at any time of the day, thanks to the use of herbal flavors and functional ingredients.
These are the top 12 non-alcoholic drinks that we love right now. These non-alcoholic drinks are great for those who enjoy happy hour, sober curiosity, or just want to cut down on alcohol consumption.
- What is a Non-Alcoholic Drink?
- List Of 12 Best Non Alcoholic Drinks Reviews
- 1. Recess Infused Sparkling Water Variety Pack
- 2. TÖST All-Natural Non-Alcoholic Sparkling
- 3. SEEDLIP Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- 4. RITUAL ZERO PROOF Tequila Alternative
- 5. HOPLARK Sparkling HopTea
- 6. Kin Spritz by Kin Euphorics
- 7. SEEDLIP Spice 94 Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- 8. DRY Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Botanical Bubbly
- 9. Athletic Brewing Company Craft NA
- 10. Dream Light by Kin Euphorics
- 11. Som Thai Basil
- 12. RITUAL ZERO PROOF Whiskey Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Non Alcoholic Drinks for a Party!
- How To Make Non-Alcoholic Drinks Taste Great
- Frequently Asked Auestions
What is a Non-Alcoholic Drink?
A non-alcoholic drink is a beverage with less than 0.5% of alcohol by volume (ABV). Alcohol-free drinks are becoming more popular, especially among youth and young adults, which makes them an integral part of any marketing plan targeted towards this group. The non-alcoholic drink market will grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during 2016-2021.
List Of 12 Best Non Alcoholic Drinks Reviews
1. Recess Infused Sparkling Water Variety Pack
- Recess CBD-infused sparkling water aims to lift and refocus your body without being too hyped. The matte pastel cans look great and are very chic. The artisanal sparkling water line is designed to make drinkers feel calm, cool, and collected.
- It uses natural hemp and adaptogens like L-theanine to soothe anxiety and improve sleep. It is made from all-natural organic ingredients and has low sugar and calorie content. This makes it a great alternative to sweet sodas and midday coffees.
- Recess currently offers six adaptogen-infused flavors: black cherry, blood orange, pomegranate, hibiscus, and blackberry chai. Each 12-ounce can have a minimum of 30 calories, 4-6 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of sugar. A can have 10 mg of cannabidiol (a non-psychoactive marijuana compound).
2. TÖST All-Natural Non-Alcoholic Sparkling
- TOST is a non-alcoholic sparkling drink made with white tea, ginger, and cranberry. It is a sparkling non-alcoholic drink that can be compared to a spritzer or cider, and it has the celebratory feeling of a bottle bubbly.
- The brand’s goal was to create a drink that is as elegant and meaningful as an alcoholic beverage for dinner parties but without alcohol. With its light, summery sweetness, and refreshing fizz, TOST is elegant and celebratory.
- It would be great for a garden party or baby shower. The large bottle contains wine or champagne, which makes it a wonderful gift or addition to a dinner party. However, it is also available in singles (12 oz) if you prefer to have one of your own.
3. SEEDLIP Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- Seedlip is the original, non-alcoholic spirit. It was initially only sold in restaurants. However, the popularity of the botanical beverage led to the company selling directly to consumers. The Garden flavor is a blend of fresh peas and herbal notes. It has a unique flavor that may make you stick to no-alcohol drinks.
4. RITUAL ZERO PROOF Tequila Alternative
- Do you think quitting alcohol is a sign that you have to give up margaritas and vodka? This industry-standard tequila can be enjoyed all day, at any time, beachside, poolside, or just relaxing at home. This tequila is full of clean flavors such as agave, charred oak, cracked sea salt, and more.
5. HOPLARK Sparkling HopTea
- Hoplark HopTea is the perfect beverage for those who love the flavor of a hoppy IPA but don’t wish to drink alcohol. These craft sparkling teas offer a low-calorie, zero-sugar alternative to traditional brews. They are made with real hops and come in four different flavors.
- As they expand across the country, these teams continue to receive accolades. Citra Bomb One is a standout among the rest, because it’s brewed using Simcoe hops and Citra hops, and has a zesty lemony kick.
6. Kin Spritz by Kin Euphorics
- Kin’s drinks are infused with euphorics. This is a blend of adaptogens and nootropics that helps relax the mind. Kin Spritz is a canned cocktail with zero alcohol. It’s a sparkling concoction that includes ginger, warm spice, and hibiscus. This is the drink that you can easily enjoy before bed, without worrying about getting headaches the next day.
7. SEEDLIP Spice 94 Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- Seedlip’s pioneering non-alcoholic spirit distilled spirit, which was the first of its kind, took the world by storm. It is now a top-selling alcohol-free drink, surpassing all others thanks to its unique zero-proof spirit, which was inspired by nature and made using premium ingredients.
- Spice 94 is a complex blend of Jamaican allspice, cardamon, and two types of bark. Garden 108 is another option, offering all the romance and charm of the English countryside in spirit form. It contains notes of rosemary, peas, and spearmint. Finally, there’s Grove 42, a lively blend of orange and lemon. Mix it with ginger ale and you will find it delicious.
8. DRY Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Botanical Bubbly
- DRY Non-Alcoholic Botanical Spicy Water was created with non-drinkers in mind. Cane sugar is used to sweeten each canned mix. The canned mocktail company uses natural flavors and botanicals to make playful candies.
- There are nine flavors to choose from, including cooling cucumber, tart Rainier cherry, and vanilla as well as juniper berry, lavender, and other flavors. Each flavor is light and refreshing, with low sugar.
- These drinks are great for mixing with alcohol. You can add your preferred spirit to these drinks. The cucumber flavor goes well with gin, while the ginger option is great with whiskey. These are great for both drinkers as well as non-partakers.
9. Athletic Brewing Company Craft NA
- For those who are sober and want to avoid alcohol, non-alcoholic beers can be a great option.
- A friend of mine, who is pregnant and owns a bar, introduced me to this beer. She had tried more than a dozen NA beers before she deemed ABC’s Run Wild the best. She’s not alone in her opinion. Run Wild won the 2020 World Beer Award Gold Medal and the USA’s Best Non-Alcoholic Beer in the World Beer Awards.
- This IPA lover will love the taste of this brew. It is a combination of five types of hops that delivers a balanced bitterness and maltiness. It’s low in calories at just 70 calories and a little more than.5% ABV so it can be used as a substitute for real IPA when watching the game on TV or at a virtual gathering.
10. Dream Light by Kin Euphorics
- This drink is an excellent way to unwind after a long day. This delicious, slightly sweet combination of Botanics, adaptogens, and nootropics will help you relax naturally. Combine it with oat milk to make a delicious nightcap that will help you relax after a long day. It’s rich in magnesium, which has been proven to help with sleep.
11. Som Thai Basil
- Som is a bold, tart, sweet and bold flavor. Som and Soda make a zero-proof cocktail that is rich in complexity and has a lot of bites. Mix the spirit of choice to create an adventurous, flavorful cocktail. Thai Basil Som is a unique herbaceous and floral blend with an amazing nose.
- For a refreshing and unique experience, add sparkling water and a pinch of lime. Som is handmade in Portland, Oregon with exotic botanicals and freshest tropical fruits. Every batch contains only the best organic cane vinegar. 500mL; 17 Servings per Bottle.
12. RITUAL ZERO PROOF Whiskey Alternative
- Ritual gives you the flavor of whiskey, vodka, and tequila without any alcohol or calories. These alternatives are made with natural botanicals and designed to replicate the tastes you love.
- For example, the whiskey contains fragrances of American Oak and sugar floss as well as vanilla, peppercorn, and hemp. This flavor profile can be paired with bitters, vermouth, orange, and vermouth to create a nightly Old Fashioned or Manhattan.
How to Choose the Best Non Alcoholic Drinks for a Party!
You want to make sure that you choose a variety of drinks which can suit all tastes. You don’t want anyone to go thirsty, especially if they’re going out of their way not to drink alcohol! A great tip is to have a range of different types of soda and sparkling drinks because everyone likes them and they can add some fun fizziness to the party. If there’s one thing we’ve learned from hosting parties it’s that soda can go amazingly well with fruit juice so try mixing them together in pitchers for guests so they can serve themselves.
What To Serve At A Non-Alcoholic Drinks Party
If your party is at lunchtime then you might be worried that there won’t be much food, however, there are lots of great ideas for snacks that can be served with nonalcoholic drinks. You could try serving crisps, pretzels, nuts, or tater tots because they’re all good little snacks that go down well with soda and sparkling drinks. For healthier options, you could try raw vegetables like carrots, celery, and peppers as this is a really easy way to make sure everyone stays healthy!
Serve Foods That Go Well With The Drinks
Another thing you want to bear in mind when having nonalcoholic drinks at your party is what you serve the food with. Things like cheese boards should definitely be avoided at parties where people aren’t drinking alcohol because the mix of smells can cause problems for some people. Instead focus on foods that are natural partners, like hummus and crackers or peanut butter sandwiches. If you want to get more adventurous then try having some fruit skewers to serve with the drinks!
Choosing The Place Setting
If you’re hosting a party at home then this is really easy but if it’s somewhere else, like in a public park or beach, then it can be harder to keep track of everything. One good way to do this easily is by using paper cups because they are disposable and come in lots of different bright colors that will pop against your tablecloth. You could also try using jars for serving soda which would work well outdoors as they are sturdy enough to hold in one hand when standing up! Paper plates are another great choice because they’re cheap but still look stylish when you pile them up in a lovely design.
How To Make Non-Alcoholic Drinks Taste Great
The key to making nonalcoholic drinks taste good is to find mixes that work well together. For example, if you’re making lemonade then throwing in some strawberries or mangos will give it a totally different taste which people are sure to love! If someone has told you they don’t like certain flavors then do your best not to serve them anything with these ingredients so they are free to enjoy the drink without worrying about what’s in it. Also, try adding extras like mint leaves for an extra refreshing flavor.
If you really want to impress the party guests then you should consider having an alcoholic alternative available too! This doesn’t have to be anything fancy- you could just dilute the drink with fizzy water or even ginger ale. If you’re really up for a challenge then why not pick up some non-alcoholic wine?
Here are our top recipes that will impress even the harshest critic :
Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade
- 6 lemons peeled
- 2 cups of kiwi peeled and chopped
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 kg strawberries washed and hulled
- Mix lemon juice in batches in a blender until smooth, pour through cheesecloth into the pitcher
- Add kiwi, sugar, and vanilla; stir thoroughly
- Crush strawberries using a potato masher or fork; add to mixture along with 4 liters cold water.
- Chill well before serving.
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 2 cups green apple, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups lemonade
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Serve over ice cubes in glasses with fresh mint leaves if desired.
Mango Banana Iced Tea
- 7 ripe bananas, peeled
- 4 cups of mango, cut into chunks
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- ½ of ginger root, grated
- 1 cup of tea leaves
- ¼ cup sugar
- Pour 2 cups of water into blender; add banana, mango & spices.
- Blend until smooth, pour through cheesecloth into the pitcher.
- Add tea leaves to remaining water in a saucepan; bring to boil.
- Cover, remove from heat & let stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves; stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Chill well before serving.
Chocolate Pineapple Shake
- 5 bananas
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups pineapple, chopped
- 3 cups skim milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Add more milk if necessary to achieve desired consistency.
Green Tea And Mint Refresher
- 3 tsp green tea leaves
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cucumber sliced
- 1 lime cut into slices
- Steep tea leaves for 2-3 minutes, strain, and let cool completely.
- Combine cooled tea with honey, cucumber & limes in the pitcher or large glass jar.
- Top with ice cubes and add boiling water if needed serving over ice cubes.
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 4 tbsps heavy cream
- 2 tbsps vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to blender, blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice.
Tropical Mango Shake
- 5 ripe large mangoes, peeled and pitted
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- To prepare the mangoes, use a knife to slice down vertically through each one.
- Use a spoon to gently scoop out the middle into a bowl.
- Mash this with the back of the spoon before adding it along with everything else into your blender or food processor.
- Blend together until completely smooth.
Frequently Asked Auestions
1. Is there non-alcoholic liquor?
You can now buy non-alcoholic liquors like those made by Seedlip and Kin Euphorics, Three Spirit, or Lyres. These drinks are non-alcoholic alternatives for traditional spirits. They use an amalgam of essences and aromas to make a drink that is sophisticated and mature but without any alcohol.
2. What is the point of alcohol-free spirits?
Alcohol-free spirits are meant to be a non-alcoholic substitute for traditional spirits. Sometimes these spirits are made the same as alcoholic spirits, but with special processes to remove alcohol at the end. Other times they are made without any alcohol.
3. What is the healthiest type of alcoholic spirit?
Tequila is the healthiest type of alcoholic spirit. It’s low in calories and contains probiotics. You can also choose to drink non-alcoholic spirits like Ritual Zero Proof’s tequila, or Seedlip’s non-alcoholic drinks. These spirits have the same taste as traditional spirits but are free of alcohol.
Non-alcoholic drinks are great alternatives to alcohol. You no longer have to drink fizzy drinks that are sugary and sweet. Now you can enjoy something more sophisticated and mature.
These non-alcoholic best drinks are low in fat and carbohydrates and have no artificial flavor. These non-alcoholic drinks are a good choice for those who are concerned about their health.
Other alcohol-free spirits can have additional therapeutic benefits, like Seedlip, which has antioxidants like berries, and Kin Euphorics collection, which contains non-alcoholic beverages that contain adaptogens to reduce stress and nootropics to improve cognitive function.