Brown rice, with its whole brown coating and germ-free, takes a bit more finesse and time to cook properly than white rice. The very best rice cooker for brown rice heats evenly and conveniently, using a preset program particularly for brown rice, which makes for simple, set-it-and-forget-it preparation.
While most rice cookers warmth from the base of the interior pot, top quality rice cookers utilize induction heating for improved heat distribution and more evenly cooked rice this is particularly wonderful to have if cooking brown rice and other whole grains.
Anyone who enjoys brown rice ought to start looking for the best rice cooker for brown rice, the use brown rice for simple cooking of the weekly basic. Along with also a removable inner pot is perfect for convenient cleanup of your rice cooker.
- List Of 14 Best Rice Cooker For Brown Rice Reviews
- 1. Zojirushi NS-YAC18 Umami Micom 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- 2. Instant Pot Zest 8 Cup Rice Cooker
- 3. Aroma Housewares 2-8-Cups Digital Cool-Touch Rice Grain Cooker
- 4. Aroma Housewares ARC-6106 Aroma Professional 6 Cups Uncooked Rice
- 5. Tiger JKT-S10U-K IH Rice Cooker
- 6. Aroma Housewares ARC-6206C Professional Digital Rice Cooker
- 7. Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer
- 8. Tiger JAZ-A18U-FH 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- 9. Breville BRC600XL The Risotto Plus Sauteing Slow Rice Cooker
- 10. Cuckoo CR-0351F Electric Heating Rice Cooker
- 11. Tianji Electric Rice Cooker FD30D with Ceramic Inner Pot
- 12. TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker
- 13. Rival 6-Cup Rice Cooker with Steamer Basket
- 14. Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L)
- How to Cook Perfect Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
- Buying Guide for the Best Rice Cooker For Brown Rice
- Frequently Asked Questions
List Of 14 Best Rice Cooker For Brown Rice Reviews
1. Zojirushi NS-YAC18 Umami Micom 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- The Zojirushi NS-YAC18 Micom Rice Cooker gives one of the 5th dimensions of taste. Having a 10 cup capacity, its own menu settings include: white, umami, blended, sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free, quick-cooking, and slow cook.
- Inspired by microcomputer technologies, you receive a unit that does all of the thinking for you, so much as fixing cooking temperatures and times based on the kind of rice you’re cooking, and time-consuming the pre-soaking of these raw grains as well as the closing wait period through steaming.
- The GABA setting functions nicely. Brown rice comes out tender and flavorful. In case you have loved ones that whine about eating brown rice, then you may want to make them attempt this with your own brown rice recipe.
- It has the nutty flavor of brown rice, however, the feel is slightly more like rice. For rice and hamburgers fans who cook with high-quality rice and love rice that’s cooked correctly, this rice cooker for brown rice is an essential kitchen apparatus.
2. Instant Pot Zest 8 Cup Rice Cooker
- This is much more of an all-around performer in regards to little rice cookers. The brand within itself encourages this as a multipurpose product that carries across different jobs such as steaming. But, I put this small rice cooker in the listing since it makes an excellent selection for cooking your rice.
- Insert 1:1.25 cups water to rice ratio within this for attaining the best outcomes. With choices to change between the ingestion of white rice, brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, and steaming, this also cuts down the task efficiently. Weighing a little more than 6 lbs and with measurements of 11.4 x 10.4 x 10.4 inches, this could be a bit milder than our other options.
- Delay beginning and Keep warm choices are also beneficial in regards to idle cooking. This one does include a steamer basket although the manual neglects to provide any detail about the exact same. This tiny brown rice cooker is a fantastic addition to have in a kitchen in which you’re interested in quick, easy, and quick-fix alternatives.
3. Aroma Housewares 2-8-Cups Digital Cool-Touch Rice Grain Cooker
- Aroma wishes to enhance your life with amazing products. Rejoice with simple and flexible cooking using Aroma housewares ARC-914SBD best rice cooker for brown rice that holds cooked rice ability around 2-8 cups. The machine absorbs the power of 120V/60Hz & 450 watts.
- This electronic rice cooker & food steamer cook kinds of rice using unique white and brown rice acts. The role of flash corn cooks 50% faster and saves time. It steams veggies, meat, leafy bread, oatmeal, jambalaya, soups, fluffy cakes, and much more.
4. Aroma Housewares ARC-6106 Aroma Professional 6 Cups Uncooked Rice
- This rice cooker for brown rice has a kettle with five layers and uses an induction heating system, all of which make for longer rice. It’s suitable for brown rice as well as preset programs such as white rice, steaming, quick-cooking, porridge, soup, oatmeal, stew, and slow cooking. This rice cooker also includes a handy sauté-then-simmer role for one-pot meals.
- The nonstick coated aluminum interior pot holds up to 6 cups of raw rice (i.e. 12 cups cooked) and can be detachable and dishwasher-safe. Additionally, this rice cooker comes in a fair blue-black or color.
5. Tiger JKT-S10U-K IH Rice Cooker
- The Tiger IH Rice Cooker is a multi-function, exceptionally intelligent rice cooker. There’s a brown rice putting, yet this appliance does much longer than that. It’s an Induction Heating rice cooker, that’s the main reason behind the “IH” from the item title. Induction Heating is a non-contact system of cooking that uses magnetic forces, or blockages of radio power, to cook meals.
- The Tiger rice cooker also has its synchro-cooking attribute letting you cook rice along with a “main dish” in precisely the exact same moment. That can be pretty cool. Additionally, it is a slow cooker, can cook bread, pasta plus much more. There’s also a detachable lid, so it’s easy to wash, and there’s a steam port to reduce spillage. It cooks around 5.5 cups of raw rice.
6. Aroma Housewares ARC-6206C Professional Digital Rice Cooker
- This Aroma ARC-6206C is a programmable rice cooker that makes from two cups up to 12 cups of cooked rice, which is excellent if you’re planning on entertaining at a certain point or have a huge family setting on events. Just like many home appliances, it’s produced in China and includes a 2 yr guarantee.
- It delivers different brown rice work. Based upon the quantity, this brown rice cooker will choose between 38 and 45 minutes, approximately. The inner pot is constructed from ceramic and stated to be lightweight.
- Becoming pure ceramic, it’s a healthful option. Since. The interior pot includes no heavy metal or other contaminants to fret about being moved from the cooking kettle to your meals. This rice cooker includes a steaming tray, a rice measuring cup, a soup ladle, along with two rice paddles, 1 vinyl, and one bamboo.
7. Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer
- The Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 includes built-in apps for white rice (regular/sushi, softer or harder), blended, porridge, candy, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free, and speedy cooking. Additionally, it has settings for automatic keep-warm, protracted keep-warm, and reheat cycles, along with a colored LCD control panel that comes with a clock and a timer for two purposes.
- The 1000-watt cooker that’s been accredited by cETLus for electricity efficiency includes a built-in retractable power cable, which can be convenient when storing or operating this unit. You’ll also get an instruction manual in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese languages and many accessories such as two measuring cups, a non-stick rice spoon/scooper, and a rice spoon holder so that you can begin to make your favorite dishes straight away.
8. Tiger JAZ-A18U-FH 10-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
- Nearly all rice stoves look very dull. The majority of them are often one color and don’t actually compliment any kitchen. This is particularly true when the kitchen has a particular theme in its own counters and walls. A good color-style rice cooker will stick out in kitchens that look like those and in a poor way.
- Luckily, Tiger’s rice cooker includes a floral design that will match any kitchen which has a similar layout. It is going to also stick out in a fantastic manner when it comes to kitchens that have a simpler layout.
- Tiger’s rice cooker is ideal for individuals that wish to cook a great deal of rice for a lot of individuals. Its capability is 10 cups, almost 3 times the capability of other rice cookers. Additionally, it has a steam basket, therefore it’s likely to steam vegetables in addition to cook rice in it. This leaves Tiger’s rice cooker preferable if you’re cooking for a lot of individuals.
- Regrettably, Tiger’s rice cooker suffers from one big drawback. And that’s a simple fact it is not actually technical for brown rice. The majority of the smaller cup-capacity rice cookers feature a lot of nice features which will make it possible for you to cook brown rice effectively.
9. Breville BRC600XL The Risotto Plus Sauteing Slow Rice Cooker
- Breville BRC600XL Rice Cooker is precisely what you might search for: forget about brown rice directions along with other rice recipes. From today on, you’ll the way to make white rice and authentic risotto, or possibly a slow-cooked meal at one appliance.
- The Risotto Plus is an innovative multi-cooker which it is possible to use to get stir-free risotto, fluffy rice, slow-cooked foods, and quinoa all in precisely the exact same cooking bowl. Additionally using a caked setting which lets you caramelize all of your fresh ingredients.
- Simply taste the rice steamed, hot when in a slow-cooked dinner, or creamy at a risotto. This number definitely makes weekly meals more interesting. It’s a 10-cup capacity that makes it 20-cup when cooked.
- It’s an aluminum nonstick cooking jar, tempered domed glass lid, and removable power cord for simple storage, rice scoop, serving spoon, stainless steel steaming tray, and instruction booklet. This will make your life so much simpler to start chili in the afternoon and have it ready for supper soup or soup, rice, hot cereal, etc…
- This really is a splurge that makes life simpler. Additionally, it’s simple to use and quite straightforward and directions include some fine recipes. Certainly, Breville products constantly impress but that one is a hidden jewel. No, it doesn’t create risotto such as a 5-star chef or rice just like the very best Chinese restaurant.
10. Cuckoo CR-0351F Electric Heating Rice Cooker
- The Cuckoo CR-0351 F Electric heating cooker pips its own cousin CR-0655F Rice stove marginally. Despite the fact that the latter provides 11-menu provides and 16 cooking procedures, the CR-0351 F owing to its metal structure and ‘Turbo’ cooking role defeats its rival.
- This is only one of the quickest rice heaters at this price in the marketplace. This may be called a frills’ rice cooker however, it will best what it’s made to perform.
- In 11.50 x 8.90 x 7.80 inches, this Cuckoo weighs 5 pounds. Making it handy and mobile. Performing in wattage between 400-600, this little rice cooker is rather energy-efficient.
- Though brown rice takes somewhat more to cook than white rice, the feel and cooking of this very small rice cooker for brown rice attract the table, very literally, is what sets this appliance on the listing. This creates a perfect companion in the kitchen for a little household that needs carefree cooking in the easiest manner.
- This is also suggested for all those souls who prefer privacy in the calmness of the homes in the midst of nowhere. As soon as you purchase this, you do not need to commit any thoughts or cash in figuring out how to cook this brown rice for quite a while.
11. Tianji Electric Rice Cooker FD30D with Ceramic Inner Pot
- This rice cooker for brown rice also includes a ceramic inner pot. It’s a little unit so will occupy less space on the benchtop compared to others. This item can be manufactured in China and has a 1 yr guarantee.
- It’s ideal for smaller families and matches meals for two people. At 3 liter capacity, caters to around 6-cups of raw rice, which equates to 12 cups of cooked rice.
- This ‘smart’ rice cooker includes multi-grain rice putting in addition to a purpose for clay pot soup, rice, and porridge. It doesn’t have any committed brown rice setting however, you can choose the porridge function in order for this to provide you gentle brown rice.
- The inner pot is ceramic and doesn’t have a coating, therefore it’s high-temperature resistant and durable. It is possible to delay cooking for around 24 hours using its preset timer. Comes with ladles and a measuring cup.
12. TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker
- The Tiger JBV-A10U-W stands out in particular as among the best rice cookers for brown rice for its Tacook synchronized cooking purpose which lets you prepare a main dish and dish in precisely the exact same moment.
- Additionally, there are three additional built-in settings for plain rice, brown rice, and slow cooking. Set the cooking plate over the internal pot with as much as 5.5 cups of rice and then press the start button to create both meals concurrently. For greater ability, you can purchase the 10-cup version from precisely the exact same business.
- The BPA-free cooking plate of this Tiger JBV-A10U-W was made in a special approach to stop interference with the feel of the rice or move of taste from the plate into the rice.
13. Rival 6-Cup Rice Cooker with Steamer Basket
- The Rival RC61 is a compact and cute cooker for novices looking for an easy, affordable unit to produce dishes for 1 to 2 people. The non-stick pot with a power of 6 cups of cooked rice is readily removed for cleanup.
- This item includes a measuring cup, plastic rice paddle, tempered glass lid that’s domed to lock in warmth and moisture, and a steaming basket that’s ideal for cooking shrimps and vegetables.
- The manufacturer also provides a 30-day yield interval, which secures your pocket in the event of unforeseen harms, but the odds are that you will not have to return your device when we go by the numerous reviews that complement its longevity. Together with rice, buyers have used this cooker to generate broccoli, legumes, and oatmeal.
14. Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L)
- When does one purchase this small rice cooker for brown rice? If you require pre-set works to cook white rice, brown rice, oatmeals, multi-grains, quinoa, porridge; when you want quick cooking purposes that accelerate the cooking process; once you want a programmable delay timer using various configurations.
- When you need simple displays and control switches; once you would like a range of accessories which are extended in an excellent package. If you want one of those above or all of the attributes described, you know that you are at the ideal link.
- Another one of those larger small-rice stoves, this 16 x 12 x 9.9 inched rice cooker weighs only a tad little over 9 lbs. The additional weight is evenly dispersed and increases the sturdiness of the plan.
- Coming in the home of a renowned Japanese manufacturer which has stood the test of time, Toshiba appreciates a wonderful global marketplace presence and this is no mean accomplishment. It was made possible by the brand’s uncompromising vision for high quality and durability that reflects in all of the products which are produced under this umbrella. The Toshiba TRCS01 drops in accordance with the brand’s doctrine and provides some wonderful features which make it worth your cash.
How to Cook Perfect Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
Buying Guide for the Best Rice Cooker For Brown Rice
What rice cooker is best? When picking a rice cooker contemplate these five variables: quality of internal cooking pot, ease of cleanup, helpful features, simplicity in usage, and the cost. The very best rice cooker for brown rice will fit your unique tastes. This buying guide intends to assist you in making an educated option.
Quality of the Inner Cooking Pot
You do not need the interior pot of this rice cooker coating peeling nor scraped to expose the underlying metal container. The interior pot material options are stainless steel, ceramic, aluminum, or a non-stick PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) kind surface.
Can it be stainless steel rice cooker excellent? Concerning rice cooker Teflon vs stainless steel connected with the food, some may be worried about PTFE. We advise that you choose a wholesome selection of substance, e.g. a strong ceramic kettle or uncoated stainless steel.
Why? The inner cooking pot has immediate contact with your meals. Imagine if the fabric of the interior pot was possibly poisonous. You would need something healthy for the loved ones, right? We have written an overview of healthful cookware options, where we summarized the concerns people may encounter.
By way of instance, there’s the problem of using traces of aluminum going into the food when being cooked and a few folks might desire to prevent an aluminum kettle due to this reason.
Ease of Cleaning
The interior pot material also issues in the event that you would like a pot that is simple to wash. 100% ceramic supplies an easy clean coating; made simpler if you soak the pot.
Pots with non-stick surfaces make cleanup easy. But be mindful the nonstick surface may wear away and make you aluminum, which isn’t too simple to wash.
Examples of helpful features which you may need really are a ‘keep warm’ alternative or the capacity to program cooking times for meal preparation. Many multi-functional rice cookers have a technological characteristic to enhance the taste and nutritional value of rice.
Simplicity of Use
When using any technology, you would like it to be simple and easy, right? Few people believe we’ve got the time to become sifting through guides to work out how to utilize a large number of measures or choices.
Think of what you would like to use the rice cooker for brown rice. Do you truly want certain purposes? How complex does the management panel look? Are the controls simple to read? When it’s too complex you’re likely to find the maximum use from it.
Another factor playing an important part in deciding the best rice cooker for brown rice, naturally, is the cost. A multi-functional programmable unit possibly a couple more bucks than a plain rice cooker and vary from under a hundred to a few hundred bucks. You’ll have to weigh up the advantages of spending a couple of added bucks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the average cooking time for brown rice in a rice cooker?
Brown rice will normally take longer to cook than white rice, however, the estimated cooking period will vary from 30 minutes to an hour, based on a particular model. Each brown rice cooker includes an instructional manual that particulars part measurements and cooking temperature and time for a variety of dishes.
If you would like to reduce cooking time, then you can try producing smaller parts. This way, you may enjoy your new brown rice every moment. What’s more, if you do not have that much time, then it is possible to get a model using a programmable timer. Simply place the timer at the time you come home next occasion, along with your tasty dinner will be prepared.
2. Is it feasible to cook just 1 cup of rice in my mini cooker?
The answer is Yes. It is possible to cook that capability on your miniature rice cooker. But, try not to go under this level as it might upset the equilibrium between water and rice and you may lose out on the perfect texture.
3. How can I clean the rice cooker?
You need to clean your rice cooker following each cooking session. To accomplish this, unplug it and remove removable components such as the interior pot, lid, steaming tray, and measuring tools. You can wash them using dishwashing detergent or dish soap. If these pieces are dishwasher-friendly, you are able to put them instead. Wash out the cooker using a sterile cloth and wash it with a towel. Ensure that you don’t plug it in till it’s totally dry. It is strongly suggested that you follow the manual instructions on cleaning your particular version for detailed advice.
4. Do I need to track my rice once it’s cooked and is from the keep warm manner?
In the majority of the contemporary mini rice cookers, the works change to keep warm when the rice is cooked. Unless specified you do not need to track the rice after cooked and those appliances have passed several security checks and thus that you may rest assured.
Since these top brands provide a vast array of distinguished aspects and the need of their customers can also be diverse, therefore it’s really a tough job to shortlist just one rice cooker for brown rice that’s great for cooking rice.
But we in Sprout and Press (SAP) are working towards earning your kitchen appliances’ choice easier by providing you with a just and genuine inspection and contrast of the most recent products. This will surely help you limit your choice and direct you to the ideal type of merchandise.
The wonderful versions of the very best rice cooker for brown rice have excellent deals for you. The list of attributes is endless which handles nicely with your hectic schedule and appears after your priceless wellbeing.