If you want to limit the number of trips to the grocery shop just to pick up a packet of taco seasoning or diced tomatoes, a spice rack organizer will be your key. A set of kitchen organizers can help you organize your pantry and cabinet. A spice rack organizer is an essential pantry organizer for a well-organized kitchen. Spice racks can be found in many styles, including wall-mounted shelving and spice rack organizers.
This is when we begin to look into the various types of spice racks. There is a lot to choose from so be sure to find what you are looking for. We hope you find our selection helpful. Although it can be difficult to choose the best spice rack organizer for you, there are many options on the market. However, the best thing is to know that any type is better than using your spices in bottles or in your cabinets.
- List Of 26 Best Spice Rack Organizer Reviews
- 1. X-cosrack Spice Rack Organizer Wall Mounted
- 2. YouCopia Chef’s Edition SpiceStack 30-Bottle Spice Organizer
- 3. Lynk Professional Slide Out Double Spice Rack Upper Cabinet Organizer
- 4. DecoBros 3 Tier Wall Mounted Spice Rack
- 5. Aozita 4 Pack Spice Rack with Jars
- 6. SONGMICS Wall Shelves Set of 3
- 7. YouCopia SpiceStack Adjustable Spice Rack Organizer
- 8. Gneiss Spice Small Empty Magnetic Spice Jars
- 9. DecoBros 3 Tier Expandable Cabinet Spice Rack
- 10. AllSpice Wood Spice Rack
- 11. Spicy Shelf Deluxe – Expandable Spice Rack
- 12. Kamenstein Revolving 20-Jar Countertop Rack Tower Organizer
- 13. Vertical Spice – 222x2x11 DC – Spice Rack – Cabinet Mounted
- 14. Organize It All 1812W Spice Rack
- 15. Premium Presents Wall mount spice rack organizer
- 16. iDesign Linus Plastic Stadium Spice Rack
- 17. Talented Kitchen 12 Magnetic Spice Tins
- 18. GONGSHI 3 Tier Expandable Spice Rack Organizer
- 19. Cole & Mason H121808U 16 Jar Herb & Spice Carousel
- 20. Vorshape Bamboo Expandable Spice Rack
- 21. Spice Rack Organizer – Space Saving Wall Mount 5-Tier Wire Rack Shelves
- 22. Lynk Professional Adjustable Expandable 4 Tier Steel Spice Rack Tray Drawer Organizer
- 23. DecoBros Spice Rack Stand holder with 18 bottles and 48 Labels
- 24. Kamenstein Heritage 16-Jar Revolving Countertop Spice Rack Organizer
- 25. SimpleHouseware 2 Tier Sliding Cabinet Basket Organizer Drawer
- 26. Copco 2555-0188 Non-Skid 3-Tier Spice Pantry Kitchen Cabinet Organizer
- Buying Guide for the Best Spice Rack Organizer
- Frequently Asked Questions
List Of 26 Best Spice Rack Organizer Reviews
1. X-cosrack Spice Rack Organizer Wall Mounted
- Wall-mounted spice racks are ideal for small kitchens or pantries. Its four-tier modular iron rack makes it easy to find spices and easy to display.
- One reviewer said that the large spice rack can hold 36 spice jars and was easy to install. The wall-mounted design enabled the shopper to make more use of her small pantry, according to her satisfied customer.
2. YouCopia Chef’s Edition SpiceStack 30-Bottle Spice Organizer
- This spice rack is ideal for those who have a lot of spices. This spice rack can hold up to 30 full-size or 60 half-size spice containers and can be used with either square or round containers.
- This rack has drawers that pull out and lower, so you can easily see all the spices within each drawer. Then you can slide the drawer back into place for compact storage.
- The rack does not contain spice containers but does include 96 labels. 48 labels are pre-printed with common names and 48 are blank to allow you to add unusual or blended spices.
- This rack doesn’t require mounting or installation. Simply slide it into your cabinet, or place it on a shelf, or onto your counter. To fit standard cabinets, this unit measures 8 3/4 inches tall by 10 7/8 inches deep by 12 3/4 inches wide. You can also order other sizes or spice capacities.
3. Lynk Professional Slide Out Double Spice Rack Upper Cabinet Organizer
- These spice racks can be adjusted and made to fit into a wide range of kitchen cabinets. Like most other spice racks, this one can accommodate standard store-bought jars.
- It is both practical and convenient. This spice rack can be kept in your upper kitchen cabinet. You can pull it out whenever you need to access the containers at the back.
4. DecoBros 3 Tier Wall Mounted Spice Rack
- DecoBros 3 Tier Wall Mounted Spice rack will add a touch of elegance and classic style to your kitchen. DecoBros 3 Tier Spice rack is a high-quality spice rack with a lot of storage options. The rack has three levels and a 3.5-inch wide space.
- This gives you ample room to store 15 small spice bottles. It can be used to store 3.1-inch jars of homemade jelly, or as a cosmetic holder for nail varnishes and essential oils.
- The rack is constructed from strong, yet lightweight steel-wire metal with a bronze finish. It can be mounted to the wall with all the necessary hardware (screws, anchors) in order to save space in your kitchen.
5. Aozita 4 Pack Spice Rack with Jars
- This wall-mounted spice rack offers so many benefits at such a low price. The kit includes four individual metal and wood racks, 25 empty spice containers, a funnel, and premade waterproof labels for the sides and tops.
- These shelves can be hung individually, or together as a whole, unlike other wall-mounted racks. Each one can be mounted to the wall quickly and easily by simply nailing one end.
- You can use the empty jars to store any spices you don’t need so they look neater when out in public. We love the removable shaker and pour-spout lids that allow you to store whole or ground spices, dried herbs, and even sprinkles.
6. SONGMICS Wall Shelves Set of 3
- Floating shelves are always a good idea, but many people don’t think about storing spices on them. This wall shelf set includes three shelves that can be used to line up your spices. You can also arrange them alphabetically or by sweet versus savory.
- The SONGMICS L shape shelf is made of CARB P2 compliant MDF boards. It has a matte surface with a strong one-piece appearance. This makes it great for decorating walls. It is also resistant to moisture and easy to clean.
- The shelving can be easily installed using high-quality screws. The decorative effect of suspended shelves can also be enhanced by clever white stickers that you can stick on top of the screws.
7. YouCopia SpiceStack Adjustable Spice Rack Organizer
- A large selection of spices is a must for those who love to cook. It can be difficult to organize all these spices. They should be easy to find, but they should not be visible when they aren’t in use.
- You Copia’s Chef’s Edition SpiceStack 30 Bottle Spice Organizer with Universal Drawers makes a great choice. This spice rack is a top choice for chefs due to its large selection of high-quality spices. It has a series of draws that can be pulled out to show the contents.
- This spice rack can be placed on any kitchen shelf. It is lightweight and durable. Non-stick feet keep the spice rack in place.
- It should be noted, however, that spice jars do not come with the rack. The compartments marked with a small number of letters are not very large. It may be difficult for some users to find the right size spice jars.
8. Gneiss Spice Small Empty Magnetic Spice Jars
- Magnetic wall spice racks are a great storage solution for small kitchens, as they maximize vertical wall space. You can attach a magnet to any spice container’s back using a thin metal strip and attach it to the wall.
- This will allow you to easily see which spices are most popular and where they are located. This will allow you to quickly grab the spice you need when you cook. Keep spices out of direct sunlight or heat sources.
9. DecoBros 3 Tier Expandable Cabinet Spice Rack
- DecoBros expandable risers are a versatile and attractive way for you to store your spices on a counter or in a cabinet. These sturdy risers can be used to store your spice containers on three tiers so that your seasonings are clearly visible.
- They are a modern, elegant and affordable option for a basic price. The risers come with a chrome frame and three shelves made of white plastic. Protect your countertop or cabinet with the plastic covers provided by the rear chrome feet.
- Two packs of risers come with a large and a shorter medium shelf. These risers can be used to extend from 12.5 to 25% of a countertop or cabinet by sliding under the medium shelf. The risers can be used separately or in combination to organize larger areas.
- Each riser measures 12.5×9.75×4.5 inches. The shelves are 3 inches in depth. The shelves are made of thick plastic and will not easily crack. The set of risers is only 2.8 pounds in weight.
10. AllSpice Wood Spice Rack
- Do you love to cook and have a lot of spices? If you like natural finishes in the kitchen pieces to match the overall design, then this rack by All Spice is for you.
- Although it’s simple, almost rustic, woody, and cubic, its clean, organized organization is a great way to streamline your organization. You can even label it with your own customized-filled spice bottles.
- The shelf creates a grid-like structure, so it’s important to keep your spices in one place. This will allow you to easily find them and learn their locations. It can be difficult to find the right one in a mess of similar-looking bottles with end-labeled labels.
11. Spicy Shelf Deluxe – Expandable Spice Rack
- Is the Spicy Shelf Deluxe genuine? Check out the description to see how to distinguish a fake (and low quality) Spicy Shelf Deluxe from a REAL Spicy Shelf Deluxe.
- Spicy Shelf Deluxe is now available in a new and improved version! The original is 5 times stronger than this one. It can hold up to 40 pounds, and it has a non-slip surface.
- Spicy Shelf Deluxe goes beyond Spices. Spicy Shelf Deluxe has been sold over one million times. You can organize everything in your cabinets with the Shelve! Spices, nail polish, craft supplies, and other items. Two shelves. You can stack them or use them side-by-side. Two sizes of legs available for tall or short spice bottles.
12. Kamenstein Revolving 20-Jar Countertop Rack Tower Organizer
- The Kamenstein 20-Jar Stainless Steel Revolving Spice Rack saves valuable counter space and keeps spices easily reachable. This rotating stainless steel spice rack is made of stainless steel and has a polished silver finish.
- It can hold 20 jars full of frequently used spices. The jars are made from glass and have clearly marked black caps. They also feature sifter tips for quick, easy dispensing of seasonings. You can use basil, marjoram, and garlic salt to season your food.
- Each jar is sealed and filled in our Massachusetts spice-bottling plant, which is licensed and inspected annually by the Department of Public Health Division of Food and Drugs.
13. Vertical Spice – 222x2x11 DC – Spice Rack – Cabinet Mounted
- Each drawer is 2.10 inches wide and 10.05 inches long. They slide on a chrome-steel ball-bearing slide. Clear acrylic (Plexiglas) is used for the fronts and backs. For long-lasting durability and easy cleaning, the drawers, and base of the cabinet are made from PolyTuf HDPE.
- All you need is a screwdriver. The mounting screws are included with the unit. All containers can be accessed easily with the flexible bands made of polyester fiber and polyester core (ponytail tie-mini Bungie).
14. Organize It All 1812W Spice Rack
- You have found the perfect wall-mounted solution to store your spices. It is simple to mount and even easier to use. The spice rack is simple, but the more complex the better.
- It’s easy to mount it on the wall, thanks to the included hardware. It can also be mounted inside a cupboard door if the hinges are strong enough for the extra weight.
- It is made of strong steel wire, which means that it will last a long time. It has a chrome coating that gives it a stylish look and makes it easy to clean.
- With a width of 11.25 inches, the rack can hold approximately 15 spice jars. Because of its depth, the spice rack can hold a wider range of jars than a thinner one.
- We have something that is very targeted to a particular audience. Premium Presents Spice Rack Organiser is a product that appeals to a very select audience. It meets customer expectations (assuming your expectations are within a certain limit).
- It adds value to money, but more importantly, it gives the user a fashion statement that can make a fashion statement. Premium Presents Spice Rack Organiser is a must-have for anyone who values quality and efficiency.
16. iDesign Linus Plastic Stadium Spice Rack
- The iDesign Linus Stadium Spice rack will spice up your organization! This organizer has three tiers and is perfect for organizing your pantry. You can store ingredients, tea, and baking supplies on one of the three shelves.
- This mini spice rack can be placed next to your range to help you keep your most-used spices at arm’s length. Although it is only 6.25inches wide, the three-tier plastic spice rack can hold eight spice jars.
- These shelves are great for organizing makeup brushes, cosmetics, and office supplies. This organizer is made of durable clear plastic and the high levels make it easy for you to locate what you need on high shelves or cabinets.
17. Talented Kitchen 12 Magnetic Spice Tins
- You need to think outside the box when you have limited kitchen space. Magnetic tins allow you to store your spices on any magnetic surface such as your fridge, pantry shelf, or thin metal sheet attached inside your kitchen cabinets.
- Clear fronts allow you to see the spices clearly. You can twist the lids so that you can pour or sprinkle the spices. Or, remove the lids and dip a measuring teaspoon in the lids for exact amounts.
- The set comes with 12 tins and 113 clear spice labels. This ensures that you always have the correct label for your tins. There are 96 pre-labeled spice names and 17 blank labels. Each tin can hold 3 ounces.
18. GONGSHI 3 Tier Expandable Spice Rack Organizer
- Your spice jar collection is always growing, whether you intend it or not. It’s great to have a spice rack capable of holding all your containers as well as expanding. This rack is unique because it does exactly that. The rack is expandable and can hold 36 spice containers.
- Both large and medium shelves can be expanded and separated; no hardware is required. Simply place the shelf and adjust it to your needs. Then, you can separate them when you are ready.
- The racks can store 36 spice jars. There are 3 levels of steps to make it easy to find and grab what you need quickly. Each step is 3 inches deep, giving you plenty of space to organize spice and cans, medicines bottles, sauces, and jelly jars.
- Made from sturdy steel, powder-static electricity spray-finished; Each step has a protective railing and sturdy mesh board to prevent items falling off.
19. Cole & Mason H121808U 16 Jar Herb & Spice Carousel
- The Cole & Mason Herb & Spice Carousel has a classic and elegant design. The countertop spice rack has a smooth, revolving base. This allows you to quickly access your condiment collection by simply spinning the carousel.
- The Cole & Mason spice rack is made of durable resin and comes fully stocked in pre-filled glass jars with premium stainless steel twist caps. Each jar opens easily and offers three dispensing options: pour or sprinkle. Oregano and Rosemary, Sage, Sage, Paprika.
- The sturdy 2-tiered rack is strong and the hooking hanging system keeps the containers organized so you don’t have any bottles on your countertop. The jars’ labels clearly display the names of herbs and spices so that you can easily find the right flavor whenever you need it.
20. Vorshape Bamboo Expandable Spice Rack
- This bamboo dual-tier spice rack will help you organize your spices if you have one. It is designed to hug your cabinet walls without taking up too much space. The shelf can be expanded from 11 to 17 inches to suit a variety of interiors. This is a great choice for cabinets with adjustable shelves so bottles and shakers can have a place here.
- Expandable for greater capacity: The length can be increased from 11” to 17. It can store more spices bottles and can fit more types of cabinets. You can also adjust the length and width to suit your cabinet size.
- You can organize your spices and save space! You can organize up to 70 spices at once and be able to see all of them in one place. You can organize your spices and also make more use of a small space.
21. Spice Rack Organizer – Space Saving Wall Mount 5-Tier Wire Rack Shelves
- A spice rack that takes up little space is ideal for those who have a small kitchen. It can be difficult to find enough space for large collections of condiments and spice jars. Many spice racks are too bulky and large to fit in the right place.
- Space Saving Wall Mount maximizes space. You can mount it on the back of any door or wall. The five shelves are large enough for a variety of items to be stored on them.
- This item can be used to store spices and many other items such as condiments. It is easy to see what’s inside thanks to the chicken wire design. You should have enough space to store spatulas or other kitchen equipment.
22. Lynk Professional Adjustable Expandable 4 Tier Steel Spice Rack Tray Drawer Organizer
- An ideal pull-out spice rack can be made from a deep drawer in your kitchen. To avoid wasted space and rolling bottles, spices can be organized in square metal tins. A drawer organizer is a great option if you don’t like glass jars or have a deep drawer.
- It can be used to organize your spices by type or use. This organization allows you to organize your favorite spices in an area you can easily access when you pull out the drawer. Use a deep drawer to store your spices. Label the lid to avoid any confusion during cooking.
23. DecoBros Spice Rack Stand holder with 18 bottles and 48 Labels
- DecoBros’ modern spice rack is a great option for a compact, open-style spice wall in your kitchen. This chrome-plated steel rack includes 18 spice bottles and three tiers. It looks great on your countertop.
- It is easy to see your spices when they are on the rack with the open frame. It’s a single piece that has been welded together and includes plastic feet to protect your countertops. Your bottles will be held securely by the slots, with their lids facing outwards. You can quickly read the labels and locate the spice you are looking for with just one glance.
- This rack’s lightweight makes it strong and durable. If your kitchen lacks counter space, you might consider storing the spice rack in a pantry or cabinet. The high-quality, thick glass bottles are durable and hardy.
- The bottles come with aluminum lids and plastic shaker disks. These bottles measure 1 3/4×3 3/4 inches and can hold 2 ounces of seasonings. You will find 48 labels that cover the most common spices and herbs.
24. Kamenstein Heritage 16-Jar Revolving Countertop Spice Rack Organizer
- You might love the idea of a spice rack with a consistent set of bottles that are perfectly fitted and labeled but don’t have enough space for a larger piece.
- We think this rack, which is more space-efficient but also looks modern, will be a better choice for you. The tower is made of metal and has four vertically arranged spice lines on each side. You can also rotate it 360 degrees to find the right one.
25. SimpleHouseware 2 Tier Sliding Cabinet Basket Organizer Drawer
- This simple spice organizer rack can store more than spices. You can store small bottles, large jars, and packets in the two baskets.
- This organizer is great for storing condiment containers and spice jars when you are short on space. Two baskets make it easy to find the next ingredient. The bottom drawer can slide in/out, but it may stick occasionally if it is sat slightly out of place.
- This organizer can store large jars and bottles, unlike many spice racks that only store small ones. It can be used to store smaller spice jars in its top basket, while other condiments and sauces can be stored in the lower basket.
- This organizer is made of strong metal so it will not rust. It is finished in silver, which will make it look great in any kitchen.
26. Copco 2555-0188 Non-Skid 3-Tier Spice Pantry Kitchen Cabinet Organizer
- This organizer is perfect for organizing pantry goods and clearing out cluttered cupboards. Perfect for organizing pantry goods: Each shelf measures 2.75″ deep. It is perfect to organize spices, soup cans, or vegetable cans.
- You can also use the outside of the kitchen to organize your cosmetics, skincare products, figurines, and office supplies. The possibilities are limitless.
- The Copco Organizer has a durable, long-lasting plastic construction with a non-slip shelf lining. The organizer measures 3.5 inches high, 9 inches deep, and 15 inches wide.
Buying Guide for the Best Spice Rack Organizer
A spice rack is a highly functional item that can not only be useful in the kitchen but also hold and store many other items. A spice rack can be used to store dry food items, jelly jars, books, and cosmetics, depending on its design. A spice rack is an indispensable storage item in any home. Before you purchase your new spice rack organizer, here are some things to keep in mind.
A spice rack’s capacity is how many jars it can hold. The capacity of some spice racks is less than 10 whereas larger models can hold up to 70. Consider how many types of spices, herbs, and other seasoning jars you have, and pick a capacity that matches.
Most spice racks can be made of metal, wood, or plastic. Solid wood spice racks are more expensive than other options, but they last a lifetime and are durable. A metal spice rack should not rust or be adequately coated. You will use the rack to collect steam and moisture in your kitchen.
To ensure that your spice rack is the right size for the space in which it will be placed, you should consider the dimensions of the spice rack. This is especially important for in-cabinet and in-drawer units as an eighth of an inch could make the difference between fitting or not fitting.
Models that are taller than their width will allow you to store more spices and take up less space.
There are many options for spice racks: single- or three-tiered racks that can be mounted on the walls, wooden cabinets that can be placed on countertops, criss-cross designs, magnetic spice bottle racks, and wine racks that can be placed in the pantry. You can also find spice racks with a revolving design. Some spice racks can store 15 or 18 bottles, while others can hold 60 bottles.
Pre-Filled Spice Racks
A lot of spice racks come with pre-filled spice bottles. A spice rack with pre-filled spice bottles makes it easy to get started on your spice-laden journey.
A fully stocked spice rack can have the problem of not fitting larger bottles. If you are looking for the freedom to use your own herb or spice bottles, make sure you choose a rack with plenty of space and depth.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which style rack is best for a small kitchen?
Many space-saving designs are ideal for small kitchens or RVs. If you don’t have enough counter space, consider a compact rotating tower and a small spice wall. To free up space, you might mount a spice rack to a wall or in a cabinet. Magnetic spice jars can be used to incorporate a spice rack in a small kitchen.
2. Do I really need to have a spice rack?
While you could just store your spices and herbs in a cabinet, it can be difficult to locate what you need when there are so many of them. A spice rack would be a great addition to anyone who cooks from scratch at least semi-regularly.
3. Do you prefer a spice rack with pre-filled spice containers?
Spice racks with pre-filled containers are a great option for those who are just starting to cook with spices. With minimal effort and cost, you can have a great selection of seasonings. You can be concerned about the freshness or age of spices in pre-filled containers. Instead, opt for racks that come with empty jars.
4. Can spice racks be assembled by themselves?
Most spice racks are fully assembled. However, there may be some exceptions. Please check before you buy. Some spice racks are pre-assembled, but they will need to be mounted to a wall or cabinet using an electric drill and the right bits.
5. Is there a health benefit to cooking with spices?
Eating spicy foods can have a positive impact on your health. When taken regularly, certain spices like ginger, garlic, and turmeric have been shown to be beneficial for your health. Many spices have antibacterial or inflammation-reducing properties, and some spices have been shown to reduce cancer rates.
These benefits can only be realized if spices are used in greater quantities than what we normally use in food preparation. The health benefits of herbs and spices may be diminished if they are cooked. Heat can destroy some of their anti-inflammatory properties. However, consuming a variety of spices can help increase your intake of macronutrients as well as trace minerals.
We reviewed spice rack organizers for kitchen cabinets that offer different ways to organize and store spice jars. If you have many spices and herbs, you will need to organize them in a way that makes it easier to find what you are looking for. They can be arranged alphabetically or by their flavor profiles so that spices often used together are close to each other.
Some people use baskets to store larger containers and jars. Wall-mounted racks are both practical and stylish. There are two options: door-mounted clips or an organizer that can be configured in multiple ways.